Is kobe bean bryant legacy on the line tonight?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:rudy:

..gtfoh..this nikka had some sweet lineups behind him

Bynum...pau...artest..sessions

Bynum...odom...pau..artest
Shaq..horry......u know the rest

:flabbynsick:

Pau wont take wide open shots and is just flat out shook in crunch time now.

Artest just bricks wide open 3s and has trouble with inbound passes to the post.

Bynum is just crazy now.

Sessions and Blake are a mixed bag. They arent providing much and at this point they should have just kept Fisher over Blake.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
sefolosha_060712.jpg

nikka Kobe was EATING Thabo in game 3 and 4, that's why ya'll start throwing Harden and KD at him. Stop it Slime!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st find me 3 other players that can compete on his level this many years into an NBA career.. I'm a laker hater and even I'm sick of how everyone seems to be forgetting quickly who this nygga bean is.

He's having a bad series... But his legacy is intact no matter what.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No more Jordan comparisons thats for sure. Some people still say he's still the best in the nba, but as far as I'm concerned if the Lakers lose, the Kobe "era" ends tonight.

calh45

Cal
Daps
No more Jordan comparisons thats for sure. Some people still say he's still the best in the nba, but as far as I'm concerned if the Lakers lose, the Kobe "era" ends tonight.

What is it with this era shyt? How did Kobe somehow cause Sessions to commit that dumbass turnover and stupid foul?

He's on pace to score 45 points tonight even Jordan had shytty teams. You cats gotta remember the years before those 3 peats. I ain't even a Laker fan, but y'all is ridiculous with this.

ALSO MJ ain't even the GOAT like ESPN will have you believe

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
His legacy is fine, this will all be glossed over but motherfukkers really need to stop saying he's the best player in the league now.

canucks19

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe's legacy is set. Nothing at this point will change what he's done in the past. He's already overcome a rape charge don't think this will do more damage than that

McPiff

#goat
Daps
What is it with this era shyt? How did Kobe somehow cause Sessions to commit that dumbass turnover and stupid foul?

He's on pace to score 45 points tonight even Jordan had shytty teams. You cats gotta remember the years before those 3 peats. I ain't even a Laker fan, but y'all is ridiculous with this.

ALSO MJ ain't even the GOAT like ESPN will have you believe

Nah b, Jordan started his career in 1991 and he won right away. he never got ousted of the playoffs. Never been swept he's the goat :mjpls: