Is kobe bean bryant legacy on the line tonight?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Idk about legacy on the line, but his older age is exposing his bball iq

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
No legacy on the line tonight, but when they Kobe led teams lose in the playoffs they tend to lose pretty badly

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So no....if they lose, Kobe's legacy shouldn't take a hit...

:beli: Word?

Didnt you write this thread earlier in the year

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?p=1134404921
xn9fue.jpg

Daps
I'm dead serious....

Westbrook woulda ate Isaiah just like any other guard...too big and athletic

No one can stop Durant...

At this point I'm sure Harden is a better player than Dumars too...and I got Ibaka shyttin on they frontcourt

HIGHQuality

The Pig Is King
Daps
Reppin
Murder Mitten
My dude that's some quality stanning. I'm impressed. at least you didn't choose some lame like Wayne's retarded ass to hitch your wagon to. I'm not even gonna neg your simple ass. I'm just going to let you sit in the cesspool of disesase and incompetence that is your existence and intellect and keep it moving.

Daps
I truly believe Durant is an all time great paler, and Westbrook 2...so why can't they be better than Detroit?...get off that nostalgic tip, y'all think every old team is better...--

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
My intelligence just took a hit for coming in here. :childplease:

These soft fakkits in the league right now would be crying to much from Bad Boy tactics to even focus on a 7 game series. Rodman would be puttin in work on (name any nikka you don't feel like seeing on the stat sheet here), Joe D would check Westbrook on the perimeter, cuz he dont wanna drive to the basket and get baused by Mahorn or Laimbeer.

I fukks with the Thunder, they are the team I want to see win it all this year, but fukk this thread :pacspit:

Daps
My intelligence just took a hit for coming in here. :childplease:

These soft fakkits in the league right now would be crying to much from Bad Boy tactics to even focus on a 7 game series. Rodman would be puttin in work on (name any nikka you don't feel like seeing on the stat sheet here), Joe D would check Westbrook on the perimeter, cuz he dont wanna drive to the basket and get baused by Mahorn or Laimbeer.

I fukks with the Thunder, they are the team I want to see win it all this year, but fukk this thread :pacspit:

Even though they dress like hipsters, Durant and Westbrook are some tough sons of bytches...Westbrook showed me his true character Saturday night, he could handle the bad boys, he's physically and mentally tough...Harden a little soft..