Is Kim Kardashian the new Marilyn Monroe?

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
both popular slores who married simps

joe dimaggio was such a simp and so is kanye

Dude was a baseball star could have any woman he wanted yet he fell in the trap of a whore Marilyn Monroe.

Dude married her she divorced him, she remarried he checked her out of a pschy ward and took her back in. He kept her away from Hollywood and the glamour life because of the people she was hanging around with
She ended up dead off a overdose and cavorteed and canoodled with so many men.

Don't be Joe DiMaggio
LMAO@this post reading like an anti-simp PSA.

"Don't be Joe DiMaggio"

:dead:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Liz and Marilyn weren't anything special. Not to take away from their beauty, but they were glamorized and also had work done (maybe not silicone like Kim, but they weren't "natural beauties" either). There's nothing wrong with any of them, but none are above what regular attractive non celeb women would look like without top trainers, makeup artists, plastic surgeons, nutritionists, stylists, etc.

2i09gmt.jpg

dmy1ht.jpg

984m5g.jpg
When I say natural beauty, I kinda meant plastic surgery.
What work did Liz Taylor have done?

Maybe she did stuff in her later years. I doubt she had work done in the pic I posted.
But maybe.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When I say natural beauty, I kinda meant plastic surgery.
What work did Liz Taylor have done?

Maybe she did stuff in her later years. I doubt she had work done in the pic I posted.
But maybe.
Think she had her nose done...at least it looks different/more narrow...but that could just be makeup/countouring. These chicks all have glamour squads...not that they're ugly or anything, they're all pretty women...I guess my point is that Kim isn't any less beautiful because she's had some work done & we have all seen her before pics and she's always been a pretty girl & gets so much hate just because people don't understand why she's famous etc. They were all fine before being famous, but after that - they've all had "help" to look more beautiful.

258345.jpg
Elizabeth-Taylor-1944.jpg
article-1369180-0B4CDF9D00000578-408_306x515.jpg

vs

154e0b62-c076-108f-bb1b1183ffb77767.jpg
42225_pro.jpg

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think she had her nose done...at least it looks different/more narrow...but that could just be makeup/countouring. These chicks all have glamour squads...not that they're ugly or anything, they're all pretty women...I guess my point is that Kim isn't any less beautiful because she's had some work done & we have all seen her before pics and she's always been a pretty girl & gets so much hate just because people don't understand why she's famous etc. They were all fine before being famous, but after that - they've all had "help" to look more beautiful.

258345.jpg

vs

42225_pro.jpg
I think those are just like...teen pics vs older woman pics...which would be different for just about anyone.

.....but I'll dap.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps

258345.jpg

vs

42225_pro.jpg

Far more beautiful afterwards. before she looks like a italian jew. yuck

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
lets keep it real. Kim gets liz and Marilyn out the way. The only reason she isn't elevated to that status is becuz she stans for BLACK men:stopitslime:

images

Kim-Kardashian-Kardashian-Beauty-14-492x759.jpg

kim-kardashian-54a.jpg

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
both popular slores who married simps

joe dimaggio was such a simp and so is kanye

Dude was a baseball star could have any woman he wanted yet he fell in the trap of a whore Marilyn Monroe.

Dude married her she divorced him, she remarried he checked her out of a pschy ward and took her back in. He kept her away from Hollywood and the glamour life because of the people she was hanging around with
She ended up dead off a overdose and cavorteed and canoodled with so many men.

Don't be Joe DiMaggio
Marilyn Monroe had an affair with JFK tho. She may have been a whore but she was the Michael Jordan of that shyt.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe she is just as popular but other than fukking a lot of dudes.

they really don't have much in common. Marilyn was and ACTOR. maybe not the greaters but that's what made her legacy.

i dunno how u think Kim is like marilyn at all.

Marilyn fukked with the most powerful men of her generation maybe of all time and had hit movies and lasting quotes on females.

Kim been with half of the black pro athletes, a couple rappers and got famous off a sextape.

They both fukk a lot of dudes, but if they are similar at all.

Kim is a very watered down version of Marilyn.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Crazy that Joe D played on some one the most winningest and swagged out Yankee teams and STILL simped out on this bytch. And Joe wasn't some average ass player, he was a fuking star. Dude gave up like 2 years of his career to "fight" in WWII and people praised him for that shyt. He coulda had any bytch he wanted. It wasn't like Marilyn was the only top tier Hollywood bytch back then either.

Being a Yankee alone in the 20s-early 60s was an automatic p*ssy pass.

shyt, I'm sure Casey Stengel was getting p*ssy after games here and there.
:russ:

Anna Karina was my 60s girl crush tho

Raymond_Cauchetier0.jpg

woman-woman-karina.png

She was amazing in Godard's films

:noah::noah::noah:
She kinda look like Kim K in that first pic