Is Kim Kardashian the new Marilyn Monroe?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LMAOOOOOOO
Is that basic looking hoe on ur avi you? No wonder. :russ:
What does my looks have anything to do with it? Even "basic" people have their own subjective opinions. You sound dumb as fukk about Marilyn had class. Sleeping with married men and being a pinup girl accounts for so much class.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
And Liz Taylor was NATURALLY beautiful.

elizabeth-taylor.jpg
I see a chick in makeup under studio lights.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
What does my looks have anything to do with it? Even "basic" people have their own subjective opinions. You sound dumb as fukk about Marilyn had class. Sleeping with married men and being a pinup girl accounts for so much class.

Because you look just as plain and generic looking as Kim does so its no wonder birds of a feather flock together. :yeshrug:
Most women these days have to have barely any beauty, just some makeup to be called beautiful. You're a prime example of that.

Monroe had class because of her elegance and the way she carried herself, she might've been a hoe ( I know for a fact some of her relationships with these "producers" were forced and she had handlers ) but she was still quite feminine and soft. Kim lacks all of that and you're a basic hoe for even sticking up for her.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
Marilyn Monroe had class? :laff:

She was just as much of a hoe as Kim.

And Marilyn Monroe fooled around with brothas too.

I don't give a fukk. She looked good and was beautiful and feminine.
Everybody in hollywood back then and still even now was fukking every body. No matter what race, age, ect.

We're talking about external appearances right? Kim still dresses trashy and fukking gross with her over sized diaper ass. Its no wonder you men are so disliked.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I see a chick in makeup under studio lights.
Liz and Marilyn weren't anything special. Not to take away from their beauty, but they were glamorized and also had work done (maybe not silicone like Kim, but they weren't "natural beauties" either). There's nothing wrong with any of them, but none are above what regular attractive non celeb women would look like without top trainers, makeup artists, plastic surgeons, nutritionists, stylists, etc.

2i09gmt.jpg

dmy1ht.jpg

984m5g.jpg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I don't give a fukk. She looked good and was beautiful and feminine.
Everybody in hollywood back then and still even now was fukking every body. No matter what race, age, ect.

We're talking about external appearances right? Kim still dresses trashy and fukking gross with her over sized diaper ass. Its no wonder you men are so disliked.
how are you comparing 2 different time periods? I guarantee if the lives were switched, Monroe would be a new age hoe, and Kim would be an old school hoe.

the morals/fashion from the 50's-60's are waaaayyy more different from the 2010's+

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Because you look just as plain and generic looking as Kim does so its no wonder birds of a feather flock together. :yeshrug:
Most women these days have to have barely any beauty, just some makeup to be called beautiful. You're a prime example of that.

Monroe had class because of her elegance and the way she carried herself, she might've been a hoe ( I know for a fact some of her relationships with these "producers" were forced and she had handlers ) but she was still quite feminine and soft. Kim lacks all of that and you're a basic hoe for even sticking up for her.
You scream of insecurity. You've revived every thread about Kim K. only to dog her. I'm not sticking up for her. She's a pretty chick. fukk I care about her femininity or class? I'm not trying to wife the bytch - but I'm not gonna hate and say she's ugly just to hate on her. You're delusional if you think your girl Marilyn didn't wear makeup or have work done. You can think she looks better cause that's your opinion, but don't come at me when you don't even have your pic posted, talking about I'm like Kim - and you determined this off one avi pic. Makes zero sense.

lightskinjezebel

IBERIAN SCUM
Daps
You scream of insecurity. You've revived every thread about Kim K. only to dog her. I'm not sticking up for her. She's a pretty chick. fukk I care about her femininity or class? I'm not trying to wife the bytch - but I'm not gonna hate and say she's ugly just to hate on her. You're delusional if you think your girl Marilyn didn't wear makeup or have work done. You can think she looks better cause that's your opinion, but don't come at me when you don't even have your pic posted, talking about I'm like Kim - and you determined this off one avi pic. Makes zero sense.

Kim K had more work done than Monroe. And I don't "stan" for any one so she's not "my girl". I just know a quality woman when I see one.

I don't have my pic posted b/c I know some creeps like to *right click* and *save* photos and post them on other websites. this already happened to me and my friends.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kim K had more work done than Monroe. And I don't "stan" for any one so she's not "my girl". I just know a quality woman when I see one.

I don't have my pic posted b/c I know some creeps like to *right click* and *save* photos and post them on other websites. this already happened to me and my friends.
Mmmk.

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE
I'm not a fan of either really but I think Marilyn did have a more feminine quality. Both were whores by Marilyn was more like a concubine vs a hooker. A concubine was for sex, yea but also could listen to your issues and make the occasional commentary to be legitimate company at a dinner party or something.

I can't imagine Kim saying anything valuable enough for long enough to be worth more than just sex.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Never understood the obsession with Marilyn Monroe. And chicks that repeatedly post her in memes are probably fair game. Let's be honest. If Marilyn Monroe was some chick working at the post office messing around with married mayors(and Lord knows who else) of small towns, chicks would have a price on her head and a million bad names....since she is famous she get's a pass. And even dudes in this thread saying she was classy. :wow: