Is Kerry Washington The Sexiest Black Actress In The Hollywood Game Right Now?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
hold up. u nikkas sleeping on this chick.. i first saw her with martin lawerance in BLACK KNIGHT AND THAT SHOW LAS VEGAS.. marsha thomason.. I THINK SHE'S FROM EUROPE

marsha-thomason-2012-usa-networks-upfront-1zZdOa.jpg

Marsha_Thomason-bu1z-570x.jpg

2176-3.jpg

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Is it weird that her character in Scandal makes her unappealing irl? :yeshrug:

I still can't stomach Joaquin Phoenix after his bytchmade performance in Gladiator :scusthov:

So I got a history of having a character reflecting on who the actresses/actors really are.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Damn, how can I forget about Meagan Good and Jurnee Smollett. Also, who is that chick in the Pink that @Jahmal posted? Also Marsha Thomason, or whatever her name is has such a sexy accent. I just haven't seen her in much though. She looks a little on the skinny side too but listening to her talk, :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I still can't stomach Joaquin Phoenix after his bytchmade performance in Gladiator :scusthov:

So I got a history of having a character reflecting on who the actresses/actors really are.

Yeah, he played that shyt so good like he wan't even acting. Like he was playing himself.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kerry Washington is not really the self hater people make her out to be. I bet that a lot of brothers don't even ask her out Because they assume she only wants white guys.