Is Kerry Washington The Sexiest Black Actress In The Hollywood Game Right Now?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
but here's my vote .. way to go robin thicke

green-dress-paula-patton-mission-impossible-4-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

Paula-Patton-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party.jpg

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
To me, she looked her best in "She Hates Me" and "I Think I Love My Wife". Now she's too skinny in my opinion. Don't get me wrong she can be sexy as hell but she's just a little on the boney side for me. Now I wish I could see my babygirl Angell Conwell get more shine. She's perfect to me, she looks like the cool ass chick that lived on the next street you have a crush on and was too scared to tell her. But she hasn't been on anything. The only chick I can think of is Paula Patton right now. If any more comes to my head I'll update or make another post. :manny:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
YES. :noah: i love her so much :wow: she's so perfect to me...and her personality just makes her so much sexier imo. i'd switch teams... :lawd:

Kerry is 36 years old.

All of the actresses you listed above are in their early 40s, excluding Meagan Good, who is 31.
wow had no idea Kerry was older than me and no idea that Megan Goode was 31??? where's all the coli dudes that swear up and down all us 30 something chicks become undesirble and invisible to men once we women hit 30. :duck: :umad: