Is Karma Real?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes. But not in some mystic magical way.

If you give the world shyt, the world will give you back shyt.

For example if you spend your days objectifying women, one day one of those women will get you back. It's not karma in a sense that god or some other mystical force caused it to happen, but as they say "what goes around, comes around"

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps

For example if you spend your days objectifying women, one day one of those women will get you back. It's not karma in a sense that god or some other mystical force caused it to happen, but as they say "what goes around, comes around"

Sounds like Karma breh.

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps

So every "bad" person gets what's coming to them? What's bad? Who determines what's shyt? See if a guy sells drugs, you may think he's bad but his kids and family thinks he's the greatest dad. If a man kills a guy you think he's bad but maybe there was a legit reason to kill the guy. No one can determine what's bad or good about someone else (which is one of my issues with the justice system).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So every "bad" person gets what's coming to them? What's bad? Who determines what's shyt? See if a guy sells drugs, you may think he's bad but his kids and family thinks he's the greatest dad. If a man kills a guy you think he's bad but maybe there was a legit reason to kill the guy. No one can determine what's bad or good about someone else (which is one of my issues with the justice system).

:what: what does any of this have to do with anything I said?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the whole heaven/hell, afterlife idea is the most basic concept of karma:aicmon:

2. (in Theosophy) the cosmic principle of rewards and punishments for the acts performed in a previous incarnation.

You don't get to heaven by good acts or
Works.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a believer

if a little girl gets shot because two gang members were shooting it out and accidentally popped her, did she deserve that?

I guess you could say that her parents committed a sin and so her getting killed was karma for their sins but then it just gets silly to me

good things and bad things happen to everyone, no matter what type of person you are :manny:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bad people get away wit shyt everyday. Innocent people who've done nothin but good deeds in dey life die violently every day.

Karma is bout as real as Adam and Eve populatin da entire planet. :beli:

Basically, People Just Want Something To Believe In

People Shouldnt Needs Some Invisible Force To Guilt Them Into Being A Good Person