Is Karma Real?

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Seriously, we always hear about Karma in the negative sense. There are many stories of bad things eventually happening to those who do wrong.

Are there any theories or life examples of positive Karma? I want to hear about how doing the right thing was rewarded with blessings in life.

:leon:

Karma is really just a selfish thought. When someone does you bad, people are always screaming Karma is a bytch but when a good person makes it or is successful, its "he was lucky" or something like that, where is the Karma is a bytch when a person is good or does good.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle

Like when you tell a child not to go under a cabinet because there are monsters under there. More than likely they arent goin to check because they are scared. Same with Karma

you dont believe you reap what you sow? or for every action theres an equal and opposite reaction?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Karma is really just a selfish thought. When someone does you bad, people are always screaming Karma is a bytch but when a good person makes it or is successful, its "he was lucky" or something like that, where is the Karma is a bytch when a person is good or does good.

imo karma is somewhat of a selfish thought but i think its needed

my def of karma is that exact feeling/emotion/etc you feel at that moment its realized

you steal a bike? that though process of you having to go back n forth is karma.knowing what you did was wrong is karma

you help a old lady across the street? that feeling/emotion/etc you get cuz it did it out of sincerity is karma

if you find a dollar walkin up the street and say thats karma...dats a coincidence not karma imo

semtex

:)
Daps
what if the universe invokes object oriented almonds headphones cardboard iteratively rolex cordless phone St Ives strokin the shaft :ohlawd:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:unsure:
I never thought it was.
But when i actually look back at my past and acknowledge all the negative shyt i've done i see that most of those things happen to me afterwards also.

If its real i'm scared as fukk

Let's put it this way: Sometimes I question God's existence. But I never doubt Karma

semtex

:)
Daps
giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
imo karma is somewhat of a selfish thought but i think its needed

my def of karma is that exact feeling/emotion/etc you feel at that moment its realized

you steal a bike? that though process of you having to go back n forth is karma.knowing what you did was wrong is karma

you help a old lady across the street? that feeling/emotion/etc you get cuz it did it out of sincerity is karma

if you find a dollar walkin up the street and say thats karma...dats a coincidence not karma imo

Check this out though. I won't get into specifics but recently this guy was known for violence, beating his wife, theft, being generally evil for years.

His own relative recently merked him over a minor argument in comparison to everything he was into. Is that karma or coincidence?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Let's put it this way: Sometimes I question God's existence. But I never doubt Karma

So what happens when you always give people things and if you are kind to everyone? Whats the 'karmatic' effect that one should look for?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Check this out though. I won't get into specifics but recently this guy was known for violence, beating his wife, theft, being generally evil for years.

His own relative recently merked him over a minor argument in comparison to everything he was into. Is that karma or coincidence?

it was karma that very moment his fam decided to take his life for whatever they was arguin about, plus that mindset he carried was his karma. he had to live wit dat im sure he was battling demons

but its a coincidence him gettin killed like dat seeing as he was violent and prolly beat his wife over petty shyt all the time

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So what happens when you always give people things and if you are kind to everyone? Whats the 'karmatic' effect that one should look for?

A lot of good things happen in life that we tend to overlook. I assume those can be attributed to good karma :manny:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
it was karma that very moment his fam decided to take his life for whatever they was arguin about, plus that mindset he carried was his karma. he had to live wit dat im sure he was battling demons

but its a coincidence him gettin killed like dat seeing as he was violent and prolly beat his wife over petty shyt all the time

A lot of good things happen in life that we tend to overlook. I assume those can be attributed to good karma :manny:

Excellent answers to both scenarios brehs.

Thanks.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Excellent answers to both scenarios brehs.

Thanks.

Another thing.

My father always used to say this when I was little and it didnt make sense to me at first.
He used to say: Dont be too quick to help people that are having or fallen upon hard times. You never know what bad karma they're paying for and getting involved may get said bad karma to then be redirected onto yourself.

Of course at the time he didnt say Karma but instead he said God. because this is one of the few countries where people believe that God always forgives. In most other cultures people believe that God does good and God also punishes you for things you do. So when you find yourself in a bad situation it could be God's way of spanking you for your wrong doings.

But American Christians here tell you that God is just "testing you" :childplease:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Another thing.

My father always used to say this when I was little and it didnt make sense to me at first.
He used to say: Dont be too quick to help people that are having or fallen upon hard times. You never know what bad karma they're paying for and getting involved may get said bad karma to then be redirected onto yourself.

Of course at the time he didnt say Karma but instead he said God. because this is one of the few countries where people believe that God always forgives. In most other cultures people believe that God does good and God also punishes you for things you do. So when you find yourself in a bad situation it could be God's way of spanking you for your wrong doings.

But American Christians here tell you that God is just "testing you" :childplease:

Okay. So don't help others out of fear of catching their punishment? But don't most religions tell you to assist others in need?

:ohhh:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Okay. So don't help others out of fear of catching their punishment? But don't most religions tell you to assist others in need?

:ohhh:

Thats why I said it didnt always make sense to me.
But notice I said "dont be too quick to...". Not DONT. Perhaps thats why, while i love to help people (just in my nature) I often wonder why so many people have so much more drama and issues in their lives than I do. Perhaps they are paying for their crimes. Who knows :manny: