Is JJ Watt on the juice?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I think most guys on the PBA tour are natural pros, unless some of them are on Adderall to focus on getting strikes and spares. That would be totally awful.
:bryan:

I'm starting to think if you aren't on something then you're losing, even if you aren't a pro athlete. :patrice:

If you're a construction worker you should be running an occasional cycle to outperform your coworkers.
If you're a waiter you should be on a good stack to increase your tips
If you're a teacher you should be on a stimulant and possibly a TCH product to deal with stress.

fucc the drug war, drugs are the answer:russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More height usually means more weight.

Weighs fukking 300lbs and has 38 inch vertical

This NIKKA on roids
What I meant to say is that having a 38 inch vertical has more to do with explosiveness and not so much with jumping ability...that's why I thought it was a bit ....unfair to compare that with basketball players.

But I probably agree with you.

JJ Watt is doing stuff at a weight that's very unusual for players at his position.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
More height usually means more weight.

Weighs fukking 300lbs and has 38 inch vertical

This NIKKA on roids
It's not quite that simple. He weighs 300 pounds with a high percentage of it being muscle. That weighs more and allows him to generate more force and explosion.

Doesn't change your final point however.

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

I'm starting to think if you aren't on something then you're losing, even if you aren't a pro athlete. :patrice:

If you're a construction worker you should be running an occasional cycle to outperform your coworkers.
If you're a teacher you should be on a stimulant and possibly a TCH product to deal with stress.

The world would be a better place if people were doing that instead of drinking alcohol and using recreational drugs

Snoopy Loops

All Star
Daps

What's tch breh?:patrice:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps

It's not quite that simple. He weighs 300 pounds with a high percentage of it being muscle. That weighs more and allows him to generate more force and explosion.

Doesn't change your final point however.
Lol not really. JJ Watt unline dude in the video is probably squatting 800-900+ lbs max.

Thats damn near 3 times his body weight, regardless of the breakdown between muscle and fat. He's rocking an incredible amount of strength as a base. When you are able to apply that strength with force, I'm not surprised at all.