Is JJ Watt on the juice?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:snoop: There is no "steroid body." I'll show you pictures of idiots on 500mg of test and tren that look like absolute garbage. Your genetics, training regimen and diet are bigger determinants of how you'll look.

Like I said in my post, physique is completely, 100-percent irrelevant to determining whether or not a guy is on gear.HOWEVER, there are certain compounds that will give off red flags. To me personally I think people on tren are usually the easiest to spot.

Remember, there are all sorts of different compounds and different levels of dosages. Don't compare a football player or athlete that's taking in tons of carbs, tons of fats, tons of water, to an in-season bodybuilder who's shredding to 6-percent body fat like a Kai Greene

:russ: This reminded me of this video

:bryan:

:jbhmm: Watt is always talking about how he takes naps constantly and sleeps 10 hours a day. One of the side effects of exogenous GH is lethargy and constantly needing to sleep

Got damn... dude don't sleep, he hibernates :huhldup:

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Right now you can go and on the internet buy some research chems that'll make you secrete more GH, you can buy legit test from an UGL, you could buy chems that change your glucose uptake so you can increase endurance and shred bodyfat—these compounds are very affordable and very effective.

These are the best athletes on the planet, and they have access to every goddamn doctor and high-grade lab known to man,so they can get good shyt that is proven and non-toxic.

:patrice:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really think he can generate enough force NATURALLY to overcome the 120 lbs difference, for only three inches less than this guy tho?

Hell, this world record guy is probably on shyt too:manny:

I don't think so.
I mean it would be impressive if he's all natural.

To go from 230 as a college freshman to 290...and still have the kind of agility that he has...it makes you question quite a bit.
I thought Watt was suspended for PED use, but it was actually Brian Cushing in 2010 (Watt didn't join the Texans until 2011)

I don't know how Watt plays DE at 290lbs.

I'm almost certain that in the last 2 or 3 years of Michael Strahan's career, he was playing at 265.
Actually Strahan played at 255
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...reat-off-field-battles-team-article-1.1887979

Jason Taylor played in the mid-200s also.

How does Watt play at 290?
Mario Williams is close to 300 but he's always been a big dude.

Maybe I'm out of touch but I always thought 270 was kinda pushing it for a DE.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't think so.
I mean it would be impressive if he's all natural.

To go from 230 as a college freshman to 290...and still have the kind of agility that he has...it makes you question quite a bit.
I thought Watt was suspended for PED use, but it was actually Brian Cushing in 2010 (Watt didn't join the Texans until 2011)

I don't know how Watt plays DE at 290lbs.

I'm almost certain that in the last 2 or 3 years of Michael Strahan's career, he was playing at 265.
Actually Strahan played at 255
Michael Strahan proves to be Giant great despite off-field battles with team

Jason Taylor played in the mid-200s also.

How does Watt play at 290?
Mario Williams is close to 300 but he's always been a big dude.

Maybe I'm out of touch but I always thought 270 was kinda pushing it for a DE.

Mario Williams and Vernon Davis are the two names I've seen thrown out as having better combine numbers than Watt. Mario Williams is 2 inches taller than Watt but they're the same weight.

:jbhmm:
The difference seems to be that Davis and Williams were both 5 star recruits coming out of HS while Watt was barely recruited to Central Michigan as a TE then somehow walked on to Wisconsin more than 20 lbs heavier than he had been at Central Michigan:skip:

You're right, DeMarcus Ware is big af and Watt has 35 lbs on him:mjpls:

Last edited:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Be careful with it man. I'm in my early 20s and I'm not gonna lie, I'm tempted AS fukk to try this thing that'll make me pulse more GH, but I'm not gonna mess with it. Just not worth it me at this point. 30s, mid 30s there's gonna be better shyt out there anyway. I know one day I'll hop on test or something but not this young.

semtex

:)
Daps
Be careful with it man. I'm in my early 20s and I'm not gonna lie, I'm tempted AS fukk to try this thing that'll make me pulse more GH, but I'm not gonna mess with it. Just not worth it me at this point. 30s, mid 30s there's gonna be better shyt out there anyway. I know one day I'll hop on test or something but not this young.
People already think I'm on roids. My own damn mom did at one point :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Who knows..............

Key point being is it a banned performance enhancer. Being "steroid" big isn't a benefit to him and his goals.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People already think I'm on roids. My own damn mom did at one point :heh:

:mjpls: :mjlol: Mom doesn't count breh. They're always gonna say you look jacked and huge :mjcry:

That said, people really underestimate how good you can look naturally with the right training, intensity and diet. This one kid on gear used to always compliment me and tell me he was genuinely impressed with how I looked :ehh: that felt good pause

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
When will people realise there is no such thing as natural professional athlete.
I think most guys on the PBA tour are natural pros, unless some of them are on Adderall to focus on getting strikes and spares. That would be totally awful.