Is Jackie Chan the GOAT asian movie actor?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the point of this thread wasnt best martial arts fighter in a movie.. Jackie Chan has just made more enjoyable movies than anyone listed here.. like I said he got the quality and quantity

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Jackie chan has a better movie catalog than Bruce. End of duscussion.

Now go to bed.

yeah because he died before he was about to really take off with game of death, jackie chan has alot of sh1tty movies, the tuxedo, the medallion, the accidental spy, all those flicks where he tried to be a fake bruce lee, ugh and city hunter outside of the arcade scene that sh1t sucks. Bruce, none'o'that, feel me? you could say big boss, but he carried that movie to success, plus thats like one of his most violent flicks ever with the best soundtracks..

:yeshrug: but i dont like to argue so sh1t, i cant say that bruce lee hasnt made any good films either, hes made great films, Police story being my favorite where he was kicking dudes through glass and then the second one choreography was top notch but the ending was kind of meh, I liked when dude who sounded like a monkey kicked him like 4 times in mid air before he hit the floor

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've not seen all of his work, but from what I have seen, this is one of his most underrated fight sequences (And movies, for that matter) :

It's a cool little 3-way fight, each with its own bit of psychology. That white dude going against Jackie can fukking GO.

Wheels on Meals; definitely worth a look. It's on netflix, but the full movie is also in the related videos right there on youtube.

Last edited by a moderator:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I've not seen all of his work, but from what I have seen, this is one of his most underrated fight sequences (And movies, for that matter) :

Wheels On Meals - End Fight - YouTube

It's a cool little 3-way fight, each with its own bit of psychology. That white dude going against Jackie can fukking GO.

Wheels on Meals; definitely worth a look. It's on netflix, but the full movie is also in the related videos right there on youtube.

benny the jet (against jackie) is not white..

i like the fight but i feel it could have gone longer..

sammo vs pops/billy chow in pedicab driver is a superb fight scene!!!

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jackie always gives his all to the final fight scenes. I remember being blown away by the final scene in Drunken Master 2. He was going off in that one.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
jackie had cats doing certain moves for him..dragons forever is one.

armour of god and police story are enough to cement his credibility/legacy of a stunt/action/martial art star!

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Lou Diamond Phillips ... He's a Filipino

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk-Iruh7x1M"]Trace Bust Some Caps - YouTube[/ame]

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jackie Chan is maybe the best all around talent in term of his martial arts/acting/comedy. He is almost like an Asian Charlie Chaplain. But his action stuff was incredible especially in the 80's and 90's.

Ididit

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sayin jackie chan is the goat asian is like saying stallone or any of those other action movie chumps is the best american actor. GTFO