Is it true biracial people are beneficial to black people cause it lowers white population

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Get out my thread cac
Bbbbbbbut Tariq said :mjcry:, ass nikka.

Post a dumb ass question then in get in your feelings cuz you get called out for following another mans rhetoric. You weak ass nikkas always quick to regergitate this bullshyt and then wonder why your lame ass can’t get anywhere in life. Meanwhile your idol is married to a mixed race woman while your dumb ass is out here taking his bullshyt serious.

Lame ass nikka:stopitslime:.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Tariq said...
1) only white supremacist and koons won't like my music
2) nikka nerd
3) biracial folks benefits black folks cause of their existence, not cause of their actions which is motivated by in depth knowledge of white supremacy and ways in which to counter it

When will nikkas hold Tariq accountable for the dumb shyt he says, while supporting only the non-dumb shyt he does or say
Again, imagine yall reactions if Umar/Jason/Rev Al/Jesse or even Tommy said these things

Daps
Bbbbbbbut Tariq said :mjcry:, ass nikka.

Post a dumb ass question then in get in your feelings cuz you get called out for following another mans rhetoric. You weak ass nikkas always quick to regergitate this bullshyt and then wonder why your lame ass can’t get anywhere in life. Meanwhile your idol is married to a mixed race woman while your dumb ass is out here taking his bullshyt serious.

Lame ass nikka:stopitslime:.

U liberal dikkriders have nerve

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
U dikkride white liberals.

Im not a fan of tariq like that.

I just said i heard him and mrs cress welsimg say it

:ufdup:Don’t try to backpedal now, lil nikka.

That shyt must have resonated with you if you made a post about it :sas1:.

You got defensive when I said it was a dumb question and now you wanna deflect from being on his nuts :sas2:.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
This is a loaded concept, but historically it benefits white people, because it lowers the concentration of the black population. Then biracial people will strive for status, denying their African heritage side to get ahead, thus giving white people an ally. This is historically how it works...

Don't believe me? Look no further than latin america.

At one point,50% of Mexico used to have african descendants.
The Louisiana Creoles tried to do that too. Didn't turn out too well :francis:

Daps
:ufdup:Don’t try to backpedal now, lil nikka.

That shyt must have resonated with you if you made a post about it :sas1:.

You got defensive when I said it was a dumb question and now you wanna deflect from being on his nuts :sas2:.

Idc bout no tariq.

I asked a question

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Mixed people are automatically confused now?

:what:

I bet 80% of all Coli brehs, even most of you delusional annoyingly ignorant militant nikkas, have some cac blood in you if you’re a descedant of slaves. All y’all identify as black and I doubt you would consider yourself confused.

fukk outta here with that shyt.

AA's are 10-30% cac.....however.

being biracial is totally different. Most biracial kids who are black/white will most likely marry white and their offsprings will be considered white.