Is it true biracial people are beneficial to black people cause it lowers white population

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Mixed people are automatically confused now?

:what:

I bet 80% of all Coli brehs, even most of you delusional annoyingly ignorant militant nikkas, have some cac blood in you if you’re a descedant of slaves. All y’all identify as black and I doubt you would consider yourself confused.

fukk outta here with that shyt.
Get the hell out of your feelings. Most mixed people are confused about which race to identify with and to deny that is a damn lie. But if you want to stupidly try to argue what I said some more what I said is backed up in how most mixed people will complain how they don't know what to identify with.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The historical record, of course, tells another story. In the sixteenth century, New Spain--as Mexico was then called--probably had more enslaved Africans than any other colony in the Western Hemisphere. Blacks were present as slaves of the Spaniards as early as the 1520s. Over the approximately three hundred years it lasted, the slave trade brought about 200,000 Africans to the colony. Many blacks were born in Mexico and followed their parents into slavery. Not until 1829 was the institution abolished by the leaders of the newly independent nation

Request Rejected

They whiten the population breh, through incentivizing people to come from europe, colonization, forced assimilation and rape....

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The historical record, of course, tells another story. In the sixteenth century, New Spain--as Mexico was then called--probably had more enslaved Africans than any other colony in the Western Hemisphere. Blacks were present as slaves of the Spaniards as early as the 1520s. Over the approximately three hundred years it lasted, the slave trade brought about 200,000 Africans to the colony. Many blacks were born in Mexico and followed their parents into slavery. Not until 1829 was the institution abolished by the leaders of the newly independent nation

Request Rejected

They whiten the population breh, through incentivizing people to come from europe, colonization, forced assimilation and rape....
Breh you said 50% of the population this says 200,000 African slaves through 300 years.

Mexico is/was largely indigenous/Native American. 50% would mean Africans were once the majority in Mexico over their indigenous population. There’s no way that’s factual.

In the 16th century (1500’s), Mexico probably did have the most slaves. The English had not yet colonized what today is the United States yet. Columbus landed on what is modern day DR/Haiti. Latin America and West Indies was colonized first by the Spanish and Mexico was the biggest colony.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the hell out of your feelings. Most mixed people are confused about which race to identify with and to deny that is a damn lie. But if you want to stupidly try to argue what I said some more what I said is backed up in how most mixed people will complain how they don't know what to identify with.

You can’t back up any of that with any real data. Most mixed people I know identify as black, are down for black causes and date/mix with other black people. Some don’t of course but most do. Don’t project your ignorance on a entire group of people. I’m not even biracial, I just hate when you ignorant ass Coli militant nikkas start speaking in absolutes when y’all don’t know what the fukk you’re talking about 95% of the time.

:camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Breh you said 50% of the population this says 200,000 African slaves through 300 years.

Mexico is/was largely indigenous/Native American. 50% would mean Africans were once the majority in Mexico over their indigenous population. There’s no way that’s factual.
Yeah you're right it doesn't include native american. It's just blacks vs Europeans / colonizers.

Still a significant portion of the population was whiten over time.