Is it true biracial people are beneficial to black people cause it lowers white population

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is a loaded concept, but historically it benefits white people, because it lowers the concentration of the black population. Then biracial people will strive for status, denying their African heritage side to get ahead, thus giving white people an ally. This is historically how it works...

Don't believe me? Look no further than latin america.

At one point,50% of Mexico used to have african descendants.

Daps
This is a loaded concept, but historically it benefits white people, because it lowers the concentration of the black population. Then biracial people will strive for status, denying their African heritage side to get ahead, thus giving white people an ally. This is historically how it works...

This a great post

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

^ /thread

TL15

Veteran
Daps
It's a silly concept either way and one that will have very little impact on our lives.

Changing the "racial" makeup of a country where the majority there are about 200 million people are white and 50 million are black is not going to happen overnight.

Bi-racial kids being born now won't be voting age for another 18 years, and of age to actually make political change in office for years after that.

What is going to change America is that it is becoming more liberal. People who feel "marginalized" make changes that have a large impact. We are still feeling the effects of white land owner black slave America...but we aren't "fighting for change" alone.

My #1 concern is black people :whoa: but other marginalized groups having agendas is a good thing. Removing discrimination in general helps black people and so the more types of discrimination we can remove, the better we will be. The country used to be dominated by the agenda of conservative rich white men. It still largely is (sadly :snoop:) but the more different types of people that aren't conservative rich white men, that speak up and incite change, the better off it will be for everyone.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How will more mixed confused people bring us power?

You cats are on some other shyt.

Mixed people are automatically confused now?

:what:

I bet 80% of all Coli brehs, even most of you delusional annoyingly ignorant militant nikkas, have some cac blood in you if you’re a descedant of slaves. All y’all identify as black and I doubt you would consider yourself confused.

fukk outta here with that shyt.