Is it selfish for single mothers to not want anymore kids?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've seen your work....:jawalrus:

I know you don't believe in exceptions (and I don't 100% agree with your premise anyway, maybe about 65%)... But this female isn't anywhere close to the stereotypical single mother. I know her in and out because we have been very good friends since 6th grade (about 12 years now).

The one time she had sex with someone she wasn't actually in a relationship with... it was someone that she recently got out of a relationship with, and that's her child's father, and when she got pregnant (Of course now she hates herself for doing it).

Our families have known each other for a while because they lived down the street from each other for those 12 years, up until like 3 months ago... She was never promiscous (although some of the guys she dated were off, so I often questioned her about her decision making).

After she had her child, she honestly didn't even want to be in a relationship with anyone, mostly because her child's father is a douchebag and she didn't want me to have to deal with him, and she felt like it would hinder our relationship, and possibly ruin our friendship.... But I didn't care because stuff rarely bothers me and I barely even get angry.

And on top of that... her "number" is in the single digits (unfortunately I know who all of them are since we were really close friends). And even if there are 3 or 4 she hasn't told me about.... that still puts her at 9 or 10, which I ain't worried about at all.... :takedat:

and like 3 of the people were between like 8th and 10th grade.... and I don't even count that because at that age you don't even really know what you're doing. She has never cheated on any of her boyfriends. In my opinion she's loyal to a fault, because a couple of the guys she's dated did her dirty, and she just dealt with it at first. Like got someone pregnant while she was dating him, dirty. But she was like... "He said it's not his" :shaq2:

Until I talked some sense into her... But that was in 10th or 11th grade.

I've done my research... I'm good breh

Damn killer instinct said what I was going to

You were just the nice simp guy friend the emotional tampon, while she chased after bad boys, lol keep believing that was the first time she screwed someone raw outside o a relationship.

Women lie breh, keep thinking her nimber is in single digits . After screwing bad boys an being left with a kid she runs back and settled with nice guy, I guarantee if she never had a kid she would not give you the time of day .

You are indoctrinated thinking your situation Is different you think you have it all worked out that you know her inside out, probably googled dating a single mom, marrying a single mom read all the horror stories but you are so blinded by ""love" that you think you are te exception she's not like that.

I'm sorry breh I hope it works for you but odds are in a few years you will remember the wise words of reincar.

Have you researched breh? Do you know say she divorces you in a few years you will be liable for alimony and child support for a kid that is not yours and you are not the biological father.

Look at all the red flags, all women bash their ex and make themselves look like they are perfect, how do you know how much guys she screwed if you were not with her 24/7 women tell half truths

Avoid single moms like the plague avoid avoid. Let me she's like 27 plus right?

• Dap
Reactions: Tom

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She probably doesnt want another child with someone who is a financial risk.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Damn killer instinct said what I was going to

You were just the nice simp guy friend the emotional tampon, while she chased after bad boys, lol keep believing that was the first time she screwed someone raw outside o a relationship.

Women lie breh, keep thinking her nimber is in single digits . After screwing bad boys an being left with a kid she runs back and settled with nice guy, I guarantee if she never had a kid she would not give you the time of day .

You are indoctrinated thinking your situation Is different you think you have it all worked out that you know her inside out, probably googled dating a single mom, marrying a single mom read all the horror stories but you are so blinded by ""love" that you think you are te exception she's not like that.

I'm sorry breh I hope it works for you but odds are in a few years you will remember the wise words of reincar.

Have you researched breh? Do you know say she divorces you in a few years you will be liable for alimony and child support for a kid that is not yours and you are not the biological father.

Look at all the red flags, all women bash their ex and make themselves look like they are perfect, how do you know how much guys she screwed if you were not with her 24/7 women tell half truths

Avoid single moms like the plague avoid avoid. Let me she's like 27 plus right?

First point... I know what her number is because we've been good friends all our lives. I know her ways (loyal to a fault), I know her previous boyfriends.... I know all of her friends (we're all actually mutual friends). I know all of her dirty little secrets that she doesn't want other people to know because she used to tell me (or her friends would tell me because they always thought we should get together)...

Second... I won't be liable because the child's father is already paying child support and she makes more money than me, so I would probably be getting alimony, if anyone. And I don't plan on adopting the child

Third... she's 25.

Fourth... the guys she was "screwing" weren't "bad boys." They're just idiots or have no ambition about themselves. Pretty boys for the most part. But none of those guys were people she chose to date post high school. The last relationship she was in was with her child's father, and they got together senior year of high school. A couple others were okay, but they just didn't work out. But I KNOW how these guys were because I knew them personally, and I could have told her how they were from jump. The only one I didn't know was her child's father... and I've had a couple encounters with him since we've been together. And everything she's said about it, he's shown clearly to me.

Like taking her to court to pay less child support because he was mad she moved to Atlanta with me. I guess he assumed she was making more money, when she actually took less money to move down there, and she wasn't gonna bother him about getting more..... Then his dumb ass ended up paying more anyway.:lolbron:

(You see how many things you're wrong about already?) :stopitslime:

You people... particularly YOU Reincar are scorned idiots who, in reality, are worse than the bytches you complain about in your 100 posts per day (and I may be underestimating that number). You believe that every single woman is a tramp and can't keep their legs closed, and they have some control over situations that men can't figure out how to overcome. So as result, you act like an a$$hole to all women so you can bring the same misery to others that people have brought upon you, and you think it will resolve your insecurities from your failed relationships

YOU have been indoctrinated with the belief that because your simping and poor decisions with women resulted in your poor little heart being broken beyond repair, it is the norm. And because you couldn't pull a female with some self-respect about herself, you believe they don't exist.

You see Reincar.... I'm not a fool. I'm very in touch with reality and deceitful ways of some females. And I won't lie and say I haven't questioned her before. And we address any issue we have like adults

nikkas cheat everday b...

Females cheat everyday b...

But that doesn't mean all females or all nikkas cheat. Hell, I've never cheated. Most of her friends have never cheated. Hell, one of her friends has been celibate for 5 years, and another hasn't gotten any in almost 2 years.

Stop acting like a little bytch and man up... Stop being so emotional about women cause they did you wrong. Move on and find yourself a quality one. Learn from your mistakes. You miserable b*stard. You talk about men and their woman all the time... but you're the worst out of everyone cuz your so insecure man.... according to you. We should never believe women. Ever :russ:

The difference between me and you (and most people). Before I even think about talking to a chick, I scope her out for while. I talk to her friends. I pay attention to her habits (excessive partying, excessive drinking, multiple guy friends, etc.) and if I see red flags I avoid them altogether. And I've never really been into casual sex like that myself either.... Too many bad smashes, and too many risks messing with chicks that let you smash that easy. I'd rather had blue ball for a night, than HIV forever.

One child isn't a red flag.... a child can be conceived from one night of bad judgement. I don't dwell on single instances. I pay attention to people's lifestyles and decisions over time before I make my decisions. Like how you live AFTER you have a child.

Don't cloud other people's judgement because yours sucks.... :aicmon:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
I don't think it is. Like someone else said in this thread, if she has more kids by someone else she'll have kids by two (or more) different men. That makes her situation even worse, especially if the relationship doesn't work out.