Is It Safe To Say Eminem Has Relapsed?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
If he Relapsed, that would mean no more yelling, no more weak punchlines.

But that won't be the case.

Man, I was hoping so much now that he has Rubin and Dre as his producers, he'd turn back to at least Relapse album Em (when Dre did all the beats, and I guess the yelling and punchlines wouldn't mix well), but that Berzerk just sounds like he's unsure again.

I wish he wasn't so well liked. He doesn't know what to do when he's liked. When he was amazing, he had everybody hate him. Now he's the most liked person on facebook or whatever.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
nikka quoted the bible :laff:

Be a racist ass fakkit with stupid ass views brehs

Be Bite Sized And Militant Brehs
What the fukk is wrong with you, nikka? :dahell: Cacs are shyt, you know that. Quit defending them.

And fukk Emicac. I lost all respect for Brent Musberger for treating that fakkit white boy with respect. nikka thinks he's funny by trolling nikkas more respectable than him. Herbstriet shoulda knocked that cac out

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I never intended to, and that's why I find it funny that you haven't realized that yet.
cuz u cant, you racist disgruntled being.

i still wanna know why you said sorry to "cacs"... u shuold say sorry to the football fans who witnessed this zone out while waiting to see scores on the end zone. :snoop: