Is It Safe To Say Eminem Has Relapsed?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Dawg fukk yall I'm stanning For Em, before all of the kendrick lamars, Drakes, Suburban hip hop heads was in effect. Em was the closest "Dope" Mc to be like its cool to be not from the hood and smash nikkas vocally. You are a liar if you say EM ain't nice.And that's my dude till this day. did he fall of yeah. so did Jay. so do most old ass artist.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
define them then. cuz im not a cac you failure of a psychic.
youre so ignorant you dont even understand my question. :dahell:

How do you know you're not a CAC? You're acting like a CAC, you're defending CACs, you sound like a CAC.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
How do you know you're not a CAC? You're acting like a CAC, you're defending CACs, you sound like a CAC.

Dawg. I richeously don't like you. like IRL aint you like 5'4" ole cant ride this ride ass nikka. no wonder you mad. White folks set the roller coaster height to high for you to get on. ole bytch ass nikka.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dawg. I richeously don't like you. like IRL aint you like 5'4" ole cant ride this ride ass nikka. no wonder you mad. White folks set the roller coaster height to high for you to get on. ole bytch ass nikka.

This fakkit remember my height exactly. What a bytch...you CACs are natural born fakkits.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:dahell:
you cant hear my voice. youre reading my words.
i KNOW im not a cac thank you very much. I know my roots and bloodline very well.and i was raised in a non cac area.
your ignant self thinks im defending cacs. im not. all i asked was for you to DEFINE A CAC... and you didnt.
i wanted to know who you were apologizing to. :yeshrug:
youre just mad i called you ignant.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:
you cant hear my voice. youre reading my words.
i KNOW im not a cac thank you very much. I know my roots and bloodline very well.and i was raised in a non cac area.
your ignant self thinks im defending cacs. im not. all i asked was for you to DEFINE A CAC... and you didnt.
i wanted to know who you were apologizing to. :yeshrug:
youre just mad i called you ignant.

Mad? I think it's funny that you're choosing to engage in this dumb ass convo at 2:16 EST.