is it sad that the coli is the 1st place i come to vent life's struggles

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm cool when im drinkin socially, but when I'm in a depressed mode, drinkin solo, I can finish an entire 5th in one night by myself, and then try to drive.

My life is all fukked up and I won't lie and say the shyt just brought me to tears of anger.

Now way out. No escape.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I'm cool when im drinkin socially, but when I'm in a depressed mode, drinkin solo, I can finish an entire 5th in one night by myself, and then try to drive.

My life is all fukked up and I won't lie and say the shyt just brought me to tears of anger.

Now way out. No escape.
would you stop being vague and creepy and just say what the issue is you goddamn attention whore

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Would you stop being vague and creepy and just say what the issue is you goddamn attention whore

Look, u bytch. I aint got time for this. Im tired of u fukkin whiteboys talkin shyt online. Matter fact, put me on ignore u bytch. nikkaz cant even be serious on here. Shut the fukk up u baloney smellin bytch

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Nah, this ain't just a money thing. That can be fixed.

I've been dealing with this. I just came back from the cottage yday. I was with people but was mostly to myself drinking being anti social. I've had too much of society. It was nice to get away and do what the fukk ever. I enjoyed it despite being "down" the whole time.

I'm still in the same situation I was before I left but that shyt worked wonders being away from everything. I could have stayed an extra week and come back smiling but it gave me enough time to catch my breathe.

Feeling like I stepped out the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Still adjusting to Earth's gravity but right now, mentally I'm still out of town til Monday.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
#HasFriendsInRealLifeCrew

tumblr_lu7do6E3rl1qci0woo1_500.gif

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
would you stop being vague and creepy and just say what the issue is you goddamn attention whore
I've been dealing with this. I just came back from the cottage yday. I was with people but was mostly to myself drinking being anti social. I've had too much of society. It was nice to get away and do what the fukk ever. I enjoyed it despite being "down" the whole time.

I'm still in the same situation I was before I left but that shyt worked wonders being away from everything. I could have stayed an extra week and come back smiling but it gave me enough time to catch my breathe.

Feeling like I stepped out the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Still adjusting to Earth's gravity but right now, mentally I'm still out of town til Monday.
damn.

I feel a serious drug binge for me. Tryna hold shyt together, but shyt gettin to me.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
damn.

I feel a serious drug binge for me. Tryna hold shyt together, but shyt gettin to me.

You need a cleanse breh. Your body is asking for it. Erowid.org Look up what you have in your system and how long it takes to get it out.

Drink lots of water, get exercise, eat good. Your not going to change over night, you may fall back a few times. But if you had 3 beers last week and 3 this week and 4 next week and 2 or 3 the week after. That's progress.

Don't just quit cold turkey. Ween yourself off. It's all about Learning self control. Learning. Try fasting for 3 days. I only made it up to 2 days but it was a lesson in mind over matter...

And that's all that matters :youngsabo: