Is it really that hard to not be bushed or banned?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Boy them hoe ass nikkas make me sick

I can’t see how one poster can bytch and complain and you get wearing points or banned without explanation, and it be over the most stupidest shyt to
They stopped telling me why years ago

I figure Billy Lotion hit the plasma centers extra hard, saved up, and purchased a mod position to execute his vendettas.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Daps
I mean just be a cool poster and don't disrespect the mods. I got bushed once for an hour because I was going back and forth with a mod and he just let me see what it would feel like to get froze out :russ:

I could have gotten mad but I understood. You can disagree with the folks who got power but be respectful about it. :manny:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Its funny how many bad sports take threads i see in the bushes. Its not really that serious, and really not even trolling, people can have bad takes sometimes,
But they still don't tolerate that shyt at all. See some shyt like "Kobe was overrated" in the bushes. I'm like cmon yall. you supposed to be moderating for offensive content, doxxing, and spam. if somebody doesn't like Kobe you can leave that alone.
and most importantly, CACS :what:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liken having posting privileges to jail...it's never been difficult for me to just not commit crimes. So I don't see why it's so hard to just be a non-horrible forum poster for these people that keep getting that pink font of death or murked altogether.
Sickness?
Let's ask @Pazzy

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I just did a stint and got out 3 days ago. Ever time I've been bushed, it's because mods give me multiple warnings in a single thread. Even a two word response to another poster will catch a warning then they're on their power trip. It's ridiculous.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
You don’t get banned for having a different opinion. You get banned for being terrible at expressing that opinion :laugh:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
They stopped telling me why years ago

I figure Billy Lotion hit the plasma centers extra hard, saved up, and purchased a mod position to execute his vendettas.
I think dudes on here can’t really read or comprehend and then cry to one of the mods when they misread something or get they feelings hurt