Is it really that hard to not be bushed or banned?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I liken having posting privileges to jail...it's never been difficult for me to just not commit crimes. So I don't see why it's so hard to just be a non-horrible forum poster for these people that keep getting that pink font of death or murked altogether.
Sickness?

You cant speak on reality when it comes to the coli. You can only speak in 'hope' and 'delusion' mode. The truth will always have you banned or bushed. It really does speak volumes about the culture in general..

This is what it really comes down to. You don’t have to actually break any rules to get banned
A bunch of alts saying this shyt :heh:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Considering it took a decade for a poster with countless :mjpls::sitdown: posts to get banned, I’d say it’s pretty difficult:troll:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
nope

i've only ever been warned for telling someone to commit that

i just got more clever about my phrasing :manny:

Yeah...I avoid moving in such ways, if anything I just a turn the other cheek rub pouch type of poster, despite being told to drink bleach.

But I believe in karma, so I got my drink on ice :mjgrin:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Cowboys fan are lower than dog shyt to me. Especially Dakota Presscott bytch ass

Can't stand the Cowgirls

basketball-player-dap-5donjrt6xo00edau.gif

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Well, that all depends.

If someone says that Kobe Bryant was like Muhammad Ali, and you think that's an odd comparison to draw, and there's a bunch of rabid, batshyt insane Kobe stans on this board, and they all beg the moderator to get rid of you....there's a chance that you could be in the bushes for a while.

So...you know...it's complicated.
Boy them hoe ass nikkas make me sick

I can’t see how one poster can bytch and complain and you get wearing points or banned without explanation, and it be over the most stupidest shyt to