Is it really that hard to not be bushed or banned?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, that all depends.

If someone says that Kobe Bryant was like Muhammad Ali, and you think that's an odd comparison to draw, and there's a bunch of rabid, batshyt insane Kobe stans on this board, and they all beg the moderator to get rid of you....there's a chance that you could be in the bushes for a while.

So...you know...it's complicated.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Well, that all depends.

If someone says that Kobe Bryant was like Muhammad Ali, and you think that's an odd comparison to draw, and there's a bunch of rabid, batshyt insane Kobe stans on this board, and they all beg the moderator to get rid of you....there's a chance that you could be in the bushes for a while.

Reported.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Well, that all depends.

Its funny how many bad sports take threads i see in the bushes. Its not really that serious, and really not even trolling, people can have bad takes sometimes,
But they still don't tolerate that shyt at all. See some shyt like "Kobe was overrated" in the bushes. I'm like cmon yall. you supposed to be moderating for offensive content, doxxing, and spam. if somebody doesn't like Kobe you can leave that alone.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well, that all depends.

No stans worse than the Kobe stans in the Coliseum. None.

Daps
I liken having posting privileges to jail...it's never been difficult for me to just not commit crimes. So I don't see why it's so hard to just be a non-horrible forum poster for these people that keep getting that pink font of death or murked altogether.
Sickness?

I thought Apocalypse whole thing was survival of the fittest? :mjtf:

Get on brand, nxgga :martin:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’ve only been banned once on here and that was upon request

Mind u I’m the type of nikka that people tell to chill out all the time irl when I speak on shyt

The only folks who get banned on here are nikkas who intentionally stir the pot wit wild shyt

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
The only time I got a yellow flag (warning) was during election 2020, which was a strange time to be a Coli poster.

Bottom line, its all common sense. This place is damn near the wild west compared to the majority of the internet. All folks have to do is read the room and just do them.

For instance, a poster coming into a MLK Jr celebration thread posting the autopsy photos with a 2Pac smiley. Of course, you're fitting to get bushed or banned.

Trying to doxxed or put a poster's livelihood on blast, of course you're getting outted.

But shytposting, shyt talking, and typical PAWGset vibes can't go wrong. Some folks be making this place seem like fukking Resetera. This is no damn safe space or whatever gen z cacs call a club nowadays.

Daps
I’ve only been banned once on here and that was upon request

Mind u I’m the type of nikka that people tell to chill out all the time irl when I speak on shyt

The only folks who get banned on here are nikkas who intentionally stir the pot wit wild shyt

Lowkey this breh being banned sparked the great Coli music renaissance of 2022. That diss record he released against my guy Houston was the stuff of legend. He got another month added on to his ban but sacrifices must be made. :salute: