Is It Racist If I **** On Africans and Carribeans?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He's African but doesn't carry himself like one; he doesn't have dusty feet and wear open toe sandals, and he showers on a regular basis; plus he doesn't stink.

His culture is far from those who grew up with African parents. If he had African parents, he mostly likely wouldn't have been shyt; which is an African gene.

Africa can S my D

Stop it CAC

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
LOL ikr, if he was African he'd probably be working in a factory or some shyt

Typical. :snoop:

Keep lying to yourself, G. Underestimating others is a slippery slope that leads to your demise. Many affluent African and Caribbean folks in the U.S. And dont even get us started with the Indians taking over the Engineering and Information Technology field. :whistle:

But nah... we're all working in "factories" while you ball out :youngsabo:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How am I trolling. I gave one view from the Caribbean perspective. How many times mothers tell their sons not to marry or get involved with "Yankee woman, because dem worthless"?

Also how many times have Yankees dissed people who are Fresh off the Boat and clowning them for working hard?

The hate goes both ways.

I'm talking about dude saying Obama doesn't count because he doesn't have ashy feet.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck:

"Black Americas look at Africans and Caribbean people as inferior and backward. They (african & caribbean people) love us (americans) so much, till they copy our culture and still shyt on America every chance they get. Go back to Africa or the islands and stay in your hut and hunt lions and drink coconuts.

You say you're Caribbean born, yet in this debate you say "us" and refer to yourself as American.
And how can you be Caribbean and tell your own people "go back to your islands and drink coconuts"?
How can you tell africans to "go stay in your hut"?

Like I said, :duck:

:rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy::rudy: because I am speaking from the perspective of another culture can't you get that?

If I have been told that all I do is sleep on a beach in a hut and how I have no running water blah blah blah, can't I not relate back to it when relating a discussion, especially since I have experienced it first hand?

TMZ: "Kim Kardashian names baby North West"

Me: Did you know Kim Kardashian named her baby North West?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical. :snoop:

Keep lying to yourself, G. Underestimating others is a slippery slope that leads to your demise. Many affluent African and Caribbean folks in the U.S. And dont even get us started with the Indians taking over the Engineering and Information Technology field. :whistle:

But nah... we're all working in "factories" while you ball out :youngsabo:

Africa and India totally different, for one Africa is a continent and India is a country.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If only Jamaicans/Nigerians/Haitians etc just identified as black none of these problems would exist with the innocent, non-hateful, enlightened american negroes :mjpls:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Africa and India totally different, for one Africa is a continent and India is a country.
nawww really??? :ohhh:

:comeon:

I included indian in there as another example of groups from abroad that in great numbers here and are progressive since you are under the impression that we are working in "factories". Thus the phrase "dont get me started" as in to include a group that wasnt previously part of our discussion.

Damn doggie... do I need to explain how your own language works to you, too? :smh: