Is It Racist If I **** On Africans and Carribeans?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
This mofo said "copy our culture" :laff:

It's sad when you come across cats like this who have no understand thing of world history, human nature and lack culture.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people will never get together, unless there is a leader to round everyone up and get them on the same wave length.

Africans & Caribbean people look at black Americans as worthless, since they have so much opportunity and do not know what real suffering is. They will work 3 jobs to make it, while they see women on welfare and young men in prison or selling drugs.

I can't say I find fault in any of this.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its c00nish,

Your president is African :mjpls:

He's African but doesn't carry himself like one; he doesn't have dusty feet and wear open toe sandals, and he showers on a regular basis; plus he doesn't stink.

His culture is far from those who grew up with African parents. If he had African parents, he mostly likely wouldn't have been shyt; which is an African gene.

Africa can S my D

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This mofo said "copy our culture" :laff:

It's sad when you come across cats like this who have no understand thing of world history, human nature and lack culture.

:childplease: Neg repped.

You really think your "culture" was built from scratch? shyt has samples of everyone e;se's shyt all over it, B. :heh:

Every culture has influences from others all over it. As we speak now you are using english language from the British. English language is derived from french and german. Your calendar is roman. So on and so forth
But yeah... You're building cultures in a secret lab and we're all waiting outside to copy the shyt :laff:

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo: I was speaking from both sides :heh::heh:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo: I was speaking from both sides :heh::heh:

I was VERY SPECIFIC about what I felt was wrong with your post. It's underlined/bolded. The last comment i just ignored since that's a common ignorance that's regurgitated by the media so i assumed you fell for it just like the other clones.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok this guy is trolling.

How am I trolling. I gave one view from the Caribbean perspective. How many times mothers tell their sons not to marry or get involved with "Yankee woman, because dem worthless"?

Also how many times have Yankees dissed people who are Fresh off the Boat and clowning them for working hard?

The hate goes both ways.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was VERY SPECIFIC about what I felt was wrong with your post. It's underlined/bolded. The last comment i just ignored since that's a common ignorance that's regurgitated by the media so i assumed you fell for it just like the other clones.

Guess what I wanted to say did not come across properly, my bad

I know both sides very well.

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
:rudy::rudy::rudy: I was being general from both sides bredrin, you couldnt see it?

Caribbean born, visited and lived in over 20 countries :win:

:duck:

"Black Americas look at Africans and Caribbean people as inferior and backward. They (african & caribbean people) love us (americans) so much, till they copy our culture and still shyt on America every chance they get. Go back to Africa or the islands and stay in your hut and hunt lions and drink coconuts.

You say you're Caribbean born, yet in this debate you say "us" and refer to yourself as American.
And how can you be Caribbean and tell your own people "go back to your islands and drink coconuts"?
How can you tell africans to "go stay in your hut"?

Like I said, :duck: