Is it me or is Erykah Badu the Queen of Fake Hotep?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something, but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Seems like every dude she messed with she ruined them.

Common out here c00ning, Andre is a weirdo, Jay Elec is a drunk. All 3 seem to have the Smart Dumb N*gga thing going on, as much as I enjoy their music time has shown they are all talk no action.

And outside of Badu's "look" does anyone know what has she really built and accomplished? Seems like she just dropped some albums and people big her up because of her persona.

This is not to bash her per say as she has never claimed to be something, but if you ask me I`d dont see anything to really be hyping as if she is the example of what we need our women to be.
:patrice: That's a tough one. I remember she attended a queen afua lecture but than again I remember her try to kiss that white latino news reporter on live tv....... and fail.:mjlol:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:patrice: That's a tough one. I remember she attended a queen afua lecture but than again I remember her try to kiss that white latino new reporter on live tv....... and fail.:mjlol:

Who is Queen Afua and what has she built? No diss just never heard of her. Video just looks to be a bunch of people dressed in costume.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
badu is a thot in shae butter

once again I`m not here to bash her, but all I see is a black woman with 3 baby daddies which is nothing to be seen as a "Standard of excellence". Its one thing to be in a relationship that didnt work out and you had a kid from it, but her situation makes me think she's crazy or something.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She held kendrick lamar hand then he jumped out the window for a moment.

But he made tpab

Jaye Electronica became a white woman's pet

She put her arm across an airplane aisle on a flight we shared as I walked down looking for my seat and I almost bumped into her arm with my penis.

God knows what could have happened if I let her energies on me

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Who is Queen Afua and what has she built? No diss just never heard of her. Video just looks to be a bunch of people dressed in costume.
Queen Afua is a black activist, natural healer and she's teaches traditional African customs to women. People have testified and said she cured them of diseases using herbs and eating a vegan diet. But I'm not a big fan of her but I know she get a lot of love from sisters who claim to be queens.
Edit - I'm not defending Erykah Badu, I'm kind of indifferent on this thread.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I whole heartedly belief Badu targeted men who were weak in spirit and effed their heads up. No man she has done something with is doing anything productive.

Nah I don't blame her. You acting like they aint grown men that can't make they own decisions. That's on them for falling for whatever you think they did. Not to mention, 3 stacks is fine, Common been a fraud, and Jay Electronica been a weirdo fukking with a married Rothschild.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Sje held kendrick lamar hand then he jumped out the window for a moment.

But he made tpab

Kendrick isn't a Hotep cat, he just seems like a Smart Dumb N*gga with good intentions. TPAB was decent commentary from a perspective on someone in a poisonous environment who has awakened but doesn't fully understand the system that creates the evils found in the hood, thus he can make statements like (forgive any inaccuracies) "We marching but dont even respect ourselves" or something to that extent, while valid commentary someone well versed on the world would be making statements on the system creating the evils of the world, and not the actual evil end products.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah I don't blame her. You acting like they aint grown men that can't make they own decisions. That's on them for falling for whatever you think they did. Not to mention, 3 stacks is fine, Common been a fraud, and Jay Electronica been a weirdo fukking with a married Rothschild.

Like I said she was with Weak spirited men and was in a sense a mother figure to them more so than a partner/mate

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Predator