Is it me or does it seem like TLR has become a safe spot just to shyt on black women as a whole

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you also have a lot of people just not happy and comfortable with who they are whether they get cheeks or not

it's why they go so hard on gays, black women/men from around the way and young black people.

"I did everything right and I'm still not happy, they ain't doing/living right and they are and that's wrong!" is how they precieve it.
I think it’s a lot of incels on the coil who don’t get any azz :yeshrug: this is probably the average coli member :lolbron:Kevin Sammels on TikTok
Kevin Sammels on TikTok
Kevin Sammels on TikTok

PhillyzFinest

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The good brehs of PHI
There's other forums on the site where you can have more intellectual discourse. :aicmon:

THE LOCKER ROOM is exactly what it is. A LOCKER ROOM. :rudy:It's supposed to be a place where black men can blow off some steam and vent their frustrations and muse about how they wish things could be... Ideally, with limited female peanut gallery comments along with white and asian idiots pretending to be black men.

If only :banderas:

But who knows what this place is, breh. Just try to add value where you can and get insight where you can. That's what I do :yeshrug:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
There's other forums on the site where you can have more intellectual discourse. :aicmon:

THE LOCKER ROOM is exactly what it is. A LOCKER ROOM. :rudy:It's supposed to be a place where black men can blow off some steam and vent their frustrations and muse about how they wish things could be... Ideally, with limited female peanut gallery comments along with white and asian idiots pretending to be black men.

If only :banderas:

But who knows what this place is, breh. Just try to add value where you can and get insight where you can. That's what I do :yeshrug:

You can tell a lot of these dudes have never been in spaces where straight, masculine, non-simp black men congregate :yeshrug:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Basic criticism of black women isn't shytting on them. Some of yall believe black women are above reproach.:hhh:

I think it’s moreso generalizing an entire race / ethnicity of women based on content we see on our phones.

There’s nothing wrong with saying you want a women who isn’t always in her phone and isn’t obsessed with IG, etc. But let this board tell it, every single black women is an IG obsessed clout chaser who would drop her man on a dime if an athlete or entertainer slid in her DMs.

Not saying you say any of this, but that’s an example of the rhetoric I see on this board all the time. Plenty of black women simply went to college got them a good 9-5 and are just looking for a man to connect with and start a life together. But the only things that get posted to TLR is basic hoe babble and some random tweet from a black woman bashing black men. Then that 1 bird brained tweet gets circulated as black women’s view on black men.