Is it me or does it seem like TLR has become a safe spot just to shyt on black women as a whole

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol

to piggyback off you’re previous post...it’s normal for men to shoot the shyt about women but for many dudes online it goes well beyond that smh

Fax.

My litmus test is... "Would I say this in real life with my female friends? (wifes of my male friends)"

My 2nd litmus test is... "Would I hang around any female who says this?"

If both are no... i know it crosses a line

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yea but honestly it's not unique to this site or men
the few online spaces i'm at where there are women it's the same thing just the opposite direction. every trash man represents all men
the gender warz is kind of tiring honestly, especially since i think the majority of this shyt is FAKE.
half the men probably texting an overweight women with kids right after they post and half the women texting some underemployed 5'7 dude :francis:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I post a thread of someone doing ratchet shyt, man or woman, I will shyt on the one specific person for being ratchet. I won’t shyt on women or men as a whole for that one specific example the thread is about. I clearly laid that out in the op but you rushed in to prove a point that didn’t exist.

You're still taking part in propaganda in painting a narrative of black women on a site with a large portion of white people..

Please believe they pass that shyt along to their white family and friends saying look at these monkeys.. They'll ignore 100 upright black people, and focus on 5 nikkas acting crazy, just to justify their actions as the dominant society..

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
People lob certain posts to TLR like an alley oop because they want to see their thread go triple plat.

If you post a prominent black athlete / entertainer marrying a white woman and following it w/ the :mjgrin: smiley, or a black women saying something perceived to be negative or aimed at black men, it’s a 10/10 plat cause people here love to get in their feelings and feel victimized.

This. You’re guaranteed to get a plat thread If you make a thread about a single mother, bed wench, educated bw dating a thug, or black woman talking about her standards/criteria for a man.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I’m not talking about the occasional pokin fun at celebrities or famous people, I’m talking about using every scenario posted as an excuse to shyt on all black women. It could be a thread about one specific fat woman, next thing you know all black women are fat and out of shape. It could be a thread about one ratchet bytch, next thing you know “that’s why black women can’t get a man”

Anyone else feel this way :patrice:

There’s one specific thread where that’s all they do, they might not realize it though

Everyone gets shyt on in TLR. :heh:

If it's too hot for your sassy ass get the fukk out. :mjgrin:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but honestly it's not unique to this site or men
the few online spaces i'm at where there are women it's the same thing just the opposite direction. every trash man represents all men
the gender warz is kind of tiring honestly, especially since i think the majority of this shyt is FAKE.
half the men probably texting an overweight women with kids right after they post and half the women texting some underemployed 5'7 dude :francis:
Ouch