Is it me or does it seem like TLR has become a safe spot just to shyt on black women as a whole

Daps
And I’m not talking about the occasional pokin fun at celebrities or famous people, I’m talking about using every scenario posted as an excuse to shyt on all black women. It could be a thread about one specific fat woman, next thing you know all black women are fat and out of shape. It could be a thread about one ratchet bytch, next thing you know “that’s why black women can’t get a man”

Anyone else feel this way :patrice:

There’s one specific thread where that’s all they do, they might not realize it though

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
People lob certain posts to TLR like an alley oop because they want to see their thread go triple plat.

If you post a prominent black athlete / entertainer marrying a white woman and following it w/ the :mjgrin: smiley, or a black women saying something perceived to be negative or aimed at black men, it’s a 10/10 plat cause people here love to get in their feelings and feel victimized.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You shyt on black women to OP.. And it isn't always celebrities because you post a lot of ratchet WS shyt..

But truth is truth, even out of the mouth of a hypocrite..

Daps
You shyt on black women to OP.. And it isn't always celebrities because you post a lot of ratchet WS shyt..

But truth is truth, even out of the mouth of a hypocrite..

If I post a thread of someone doing ratchet shyt, man or woman, I will shyt on the one specific person for being ratchet. I won’t shyt on women or men as a whole for that one specific example the thread is about. I clearly laid that out in the op but you rushed in to prove a point that didn’t exist.

Daps
We need to know the percentage of male posters that are black vs. non-black.

Probably a lot of non-black brehs hating on sistas is my guess.

I'll go first:

a6PsFia

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
black forums like this have always served as a “lashing board” for black women and black teenagers

Daps
I like to have fun and joke around just as much as the next breh.

But there is a line between "Look at this bird babbling :russ:"

and
"This is why black women in last place. No one wants ya'll :sas2:"

Jokes are jokes, and we all joke I get that, this forum was made for jokes. But there seems to be posters that showcase deep rooted hate for women quite often.
:mjpls: