Is it me or do Lexus cars seem feminine?

Daps
Nothing feminine about Lexus.

fakkits and women drive Mini Coopers, Nissan Kicks', Fiat 500s, Nissan Sentras/Versas, BMW X1s, Mk1 New Beetle, Audi A3, Honda Fit, Land Rover Evoque, Benz Small SUVs, Jeep Renegades, Chevy Spark, and the Mazda CX30.
Mane look at the name. Lexus bruh? I drive Alexis. Come on doggy that’s a car a dude buys his wife as an anniversary present. All them cars are Toyotas but gayer.

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I just can’t get past the name mane.

I feel like if you want a Lexus as a man you should get an Acura instead.

When is the last time you saw a girl drive an Acura?

But Lexus reminds me of a pretty lightskin girl with good hair :shaq::pachaha::why:
Mercedes is the only car company named after a female, though...

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Mane look at the name. Lexus bruh? I drive Alexis. Come on doggy that’s a car a dude buys his wife as an anniversary present. All them cars are Toyotas but gayer.
a645d636d1ee46d5fcb10a15d06e1b67.jpg

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Acura ILX is feminine?

What girl you know is driving this aggressive ass car

Just because it’s entry level doesn’t mean ists feminine mane. Ain’t no curves on this car

The little Asian chick that lives next to me has one. It looks feminine in my opinion

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
Wouldn't say feminine but it's something about Lexus that makes it the least attractive/interesting luxury car. I hear people talk about BMW, Benz, Audi etc all the time. Never really hear anyone say "I want a Lexus" or "I just got a Lexus."

It's Japanese and a souped up Toyota. Nobody looks at Asian cars and thinks luxury they either get you from A to B or they do wacky shyt for people who care way too much about cars and that's why Lexus has never had the same status as the German cars.

Daps
Mercedes is the only car company named after a female, though...
I already know mane. Porsche Mercedes Lexus Nissans are all feminine ass cars dog. And every Beamer that’s not //M spec.

Masculine Cars would be Chargers, chevys , Acuras and Hondas

Flexible nikkas cars are mustangs and infinitis

Openly LGBTQ Suburu, Jeep, Ford Bronco (non raptor)