Is it me or do Lexus cars seem feminine?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Wouldn't say feminine but it's something about Lexus that makes it the least attractive/interesting luxury car. I hear people talk about BMW, Benz, Audi etc all the time. Never really hear anyone say "I want a Lexus" or "I just got a Lexus."
I swear Lexus weren’t even considered “luxury “ until very recently

Daps
Wouldn't say feminine but it's something about Lexus that makes it the least attractive/interesting luxury car. I hear people talk about BMW, Benz, Audi etc all the time. Never really hear anyone say "I want a Lexus" or "I just got a Lexus."
When is the last time you seen a nikka brag about getting a Shelby mustang or ford raptor. People who drive euro brands are attention whores :pachaha: . They brag about cars with no options too mane

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Laye 90s early 2000s hip hop referenced Lexuses all the time.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I just can’t get past the name mane.

I feel like if you want a Lexus as a man you should get an Acura instead.

When is the last time you saw a girl drive an Acura?

But Lexus reminds me of a pretty lightskin girl with good hair :shaq::pachaha::why:

Acura interior is way too Japanese. There are so many buttons and sharp angles on the dash that it looks more like a super computer than a luxury car. Lexus, while it still has a ways to go, it’s a much more luxurious car inside than an Acura.

That’s really where the European cars win out, their interiors are killing everybody else.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I know I'm not hearing what I think I'm hearing in here. Done had men and women compliment my IS250C. Let's not forget Lexus is one of the few brands that are recognized globally as a luxury brand. Acura's are Honda outside the US, same with Infiniti for Nissan. In 1990 Lexus shook the car world with the LS400, redefined what luxury was at only $40K. Sent Mercedes and BMW back to the drawing board.

Can't sleep on the RCF, IS-F, and LC models.

Daps
Acura interior is way too Japanese. There are so many buttons and sharp angles on the dash that it looks more like a super computer than a luxury car. Lexus, while it still has a ways to go, it’s a much more luxurious car inside than an Acura.

That’s really where the European cars win out, their interiors are killing everybody else.
Respectfully as a man nikkas don’t give a fukk about if a cat looks luxury. Acura makes baby sports cars dog. Infiniti is the weed man’s lambo. Look at all the cars targeted towards men. Dodge charger has a bare bones interior :pachaha: . All those Nick nacks and doo dads ain’t it mane.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cadillacs are an old man's car

And I LOVE Cadillacs lol
IMG_2816.jpg

The new cadillac blackwing is dope asf but way too expensive now...:wow: