Is It Me Or Are Asian broads Getting Badder & Badder

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I been smashing a Taiwanese chick for a few months now and I can't get enough of her. Bruhs u gotta smash an Asian once in your lives. This bytch treats me like a king. Suck me, fukk me, and brings groceries everytime she comes to my place.

i remember those good old days :to:
i remember when she bought me a car :gladbron:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Also these Asian broads cream and get wetter than a leaky faucet brehhs apart from the Dominicans, Aisna broads will leave ya dihh looking like it was dipped in sour cream :whew::whew:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
They been bad around the DMV area. My first side chick was a Half Cambodian Filipina chick. Head game on point, sex game on point :ahh: she had a couple teeth stacked on top of each other like bricks though. They tend to catch feelings easily when you give em the D though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Asian chicks are wack as fukk. Box shaped bodies. No ass or t*ts. Faces looking no different than Asian dudes. Outta every 100, I would say maybe 1-2 are fukkable. And they are usually mixed with white or something. I don't get the infatuation with them. I get it from the white boy angle since most of them are fags but I ain't getting it from you nikkas.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Asian chicks are wack as fukk. Box shaped bodies. No ass or t*ts. Faces looking no different than Asian dudes. Outta every 100, I would say maybe 1-2 are fukkable. And they are usually mixed with white or something. I don't get the infatuation with them. I get it from the white boy angle since most of them are fags but I ain't getting it from you nikkas.

Why so hurt huh, You Fatherless Fakkot :heh:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Well, I had a Korean chick in college and she told me how her parents would warn her about hooking up with Black men. The only thing that saved me was she loved to speak French and I could help her. I ain't gonna lie breh. She was so slim, petite and so feminine that it was always fun being around her and I couldn't get enough of her. Too bad she wanted to get on top of me in bed :yeshrug:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
nikka selling wolf tickets in this piece

the majority of Asian broads age worse than white women :what:

the majority have no ass, short as fukk

you nikkas are talking about the few mixed asian broads

gtfoh

This, the only attractive asian girls i see are on the internet.

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Also these Asian broads cream and get wetter than a leaky faucet brehhs apart from the Dominicans, Aisna broads will leave ya dihh looking like it was dipped in sour cream :whew::whew:

You might wanna get tested :merchant:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Black, White, Middle Eastern, Latina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Asian

Only decent looking ones are the odd Filipina or Japanese.

Chinese women :gag: