Is It Me Or Are Asian broads Getting Badder & Badder

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
brehs be careful, asian chicks are often masters of makeup. :salute: those broads for their excellent marketing, but like many things made in asia, once the shine comes off, it looks broke down :to:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I been smashing a Taiwanese chick for a few months now and I can't get enough of her. Bruhs u gotta smash an Asian once in your lives. This bytch treats me like a king. Suck me, fukk me, and brings groceries everytime she comes to my place.

Spartacus89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Southside Chicago
One or two thick white or Asian girls will never top the overabundant supply of thick black/latino women. Plus black/latino women have more variety of body shapes, you nyggas are talking about Asians/whites who are EXCEPTIONS to the rule. The vast majority of white/Asian women are not thick and are not touching the body that black/latino women have. Only online do I hear whites/Asians even being compared with black/latino women. Im in college btw, I see different races every day, I seen enough non-black women to make a comparison. The majority of yall saw 1 or 2 bad Asian chicks and thought they were coming up.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I been smashing a Taiwanese chick for a few months now and I can't get enough of her. Bruhs u gotta smash an Asian once in your lives. This bytch treats me like a king. Suck me, fukk me, and brings groceries everytime she comes to my place.

:leon:... :salute: ...mines lives with roommates and always wants to go out to eat, but she picks up the tab a majority of the time for the meals...I pay for the activities :shaq2:...BUT! she always brings some quality liqs to the house, and bums off my Netflix account.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
aisna_zpsdb3c0395.png

tumblr_l54renrhFy1qbo7v5o1_250.gif

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I have a chinese girl for my lab partner in my biology class, shes cute with nice t*ts, but she smells weird though. Like Stale dry air or something