Is it just me or is every sista with a white guy wearing her hair natural?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Where did this lie come from? I've never heard a BM say they hate a BW's natural hair.

Nah, in my experience it is quite common. Not necessarily "hate" natural hair, but a preference for straight hair is pretty widespread IMO.

:comeon: I mean a lot of guys are too ignorant to even realize that "natural" doesn't mean "non-weave."

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Nah, in my experience it is quite common. Not necessarily "hate" natural hair, but a preference for straight hair is pretty widespread IMO.

:comeon: I mean a lot of guys are too ignorant to even realize that "natural" doesn't mean "non-weave."

Is that single youtube video and your singular experience suppose to be convincing?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Most blk women that date cacs seem to eccentric. Most chicks that are eccentric seem to rock the naturals. Not sure what the connection is, could be a conflict within........Its ironic tho, and i have noticed the same thing

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's because the white men who are into black women like the natural look when it comes to hair,I bet it comes up in conversation when they first start dating. They seem to go after the darker skinned black women as well.

Ever noticed in many these wm/bw relationships the bw seems far,more loved up about it than the wm?She acts like she has caught prince harry and he just see's her as p*ssy. she wears that hair natural because he likes it .

It's an odd one,as black women surveys suggest (if you believe them) , are most likely out of all females of other races to stick with men of their own race, yet in my experience the ones who actually go with white men,seem to treat them like kings far more so actually than white women do.

And these surveys also suggest that wm/bw pairings are the most likely tolast out of all interacial relationships, maybe more women should take note, treat your man like a king and more likely you will get a ring on your finger.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
The ones who worship white men make videos and guides on how to go with white men.

They are just as bad as the dudes who worship white women.

You should stop being biased.
not to mention they make up trendy names for ir dating like "swirling" but as usual they gon be hypocritical n talk shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why does it matter? Most of y'all date non-black women, so why question a black woman's desire to date white men, with natural hair? Let them do them.
Im only looking to be with a black woman. :jawalrus:
not to mention they make up trendy names for ir dating like "swirling" but as usual they gon be hypocritical n talk shyt.
:dead:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Let them do them. At least they don't give white boys cutesy names (pawg) like y'all do.
Cutesy? Pawg is totally demeaning. Literally means phat ass white girl.

Black girls can fukk who they want. They don't like me cuz i'm not light skinned enough anyway so fukk'em. Rather have a white or mixed bytch.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This cute girl at my job who dates white boy where her real hair smh I like her a lot