Is it just me or is every sista with a white guy wearing her hair natural?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Let them do them. At least they don't give white boys cutesy names (pawg) like y'all do.
The ones who worship white men make videos and guides on how to go with white men.

They are just as bad as the dudes who worship white women.

You should stop being biased.

As for the thread I do see this a lot. I do wonder why.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
The ones who worship white men make videos and guides on how to go with white men.

You should stop being biased.

As for the thread I do see this a lot. I do wonder why.
I've seen many videos of black men biggjng up other races of women and demeaning black women. It's a two way street.

Blackout

Daps
I've seen many videos of black men biggjng up other races of women and demeaning black women. It's a two way street.
I did say that:
That says that its a two way street.

You should read more carefully miss. If a ignorant white guy saw you making this mistake of not reading and understanding he would try to use it to pin you as a stereotype.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
I did say that:

That says that its a two way street.

You should read more carefully miss. If a ignorant white guy saw you making this mistake of not reading and understanding he would try to use it to pin you as a stereotype.
I said that it's a two way street in regard to videos being made. And I don't care what white people think about me. I'm not a black male.

Blackout

Daps
I said that it's a two way street in regard to videos being made. And I don't care what white people think about me. I'm not a black male.
Well where did I say that there werent videos being made by black dudes?

You think I hate black women? lol.

You should care what racist whites are doing because they might kill your future black son someday if left unchecked.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
Well where did I say that there werent videos being made by black dudes?

You think I hate black women? lol.

You should care what racist whites are doing because they might kill your future black son someday if left unchecked.
Whites have been and will always be bigoted. Our actions won't change anything. Being one of the "good ones" won't make racist whites like you.

Blackout

Daps
Whites have been and will always be bigoted. Our actions won't change anything. Being one of the "good ones" won't make racist whites like you.
Its not about making racist white like you. They will never like us.

Its unity against racist whites.

Its about being aware of them so yo can go against them properly and fully and make sure that they are unable to get you because you let your guard down.

Superstar
Daps
some go natural just to be different. dating out comes with that

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does it matter? Most of y'all date non-black women, so why question a black woman's desire to date white men, with natural hair? Let them do them.

First of all, most nikkas date black women. Second, even if they didn't, the natural hair-cac phenomenon would still be a legitimate question of interest. Third, it's contradictory and odd that some women connote "natural hair" with anti-white supremacy and blackism..and then date cacs, whom are the heralds of white supremacy and blackism, and have always been since as long as their history and people can date.

Daps
First of all, most nikkas date black women. Second, even if they didn't, the natural hair-cac phenomenon would still be a legitimate question of interest. Third, it's contradictory and odd that some women connote "natural hair" with anti-white supremacy and blackism..and then date cacs, whom are the heralds of white supremacy and blackism, and have always been since as long as their history and people can date.

You could say the same about men with dreads who date ww.