Is it gay to shave pretty much everywhere?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
According to my girl it is...

I'm fresh out the shower and just finished touching up my goatee and lining. Then I whipped out the body hair trimmers and put in work. Trimmed up the balls, armpits, and completely cleaned off the upper body. My girl walks past the bathroom opens the door, sticks her head in like brotha man from da fif flo, and just watches me. Then she says...

"No straight man should completely shave his body like that" :scusthov:

I told her ass that the balls and armpits are hot spots for a dude and the hair makes it 10x worse. Then I told her I liked the way my chest looks without hair so I shave that too, so kick rocks. She gonna tell me that only gay men and metrosexuals(whatever the fukk that is...) do that. I called bullshyt on that one and said as long as I don't touch the legs I'm good.

She tweeted it and of course within minutes a gang of musty ass simps told her she was right. Now she got this :mjpls: look on her face and it's pissing me off.

I can't be the only dude who does this right?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
you SHAVE your junk? that makes it worse. you're supposed to trim, and not completely. you're buggin.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I trim it all. Fucc I look like smelling like a musty fucc in the arizona summer?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Don't be shavin anything but your face breh. I wouldn't want to go around nicking my balls or anything like that. :sadbron::to::damn:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
my balls aint hairy like that breh. even the pelvic region is good enough for a b!tch to to give me head. i've trimmed the pelvic region twice in my life tho

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
nah you straight dog

I shave all that just like you do. your girl might be a hoodrat, sorry to say

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you SHAVE your junk? that makes it worse. you're supposed to trim, and not completely. you're buggin.

I trim my balls and armpits breh

I have to because it gets itchy if I cut it too close. But I shave everywhere else