is it fair to say PC's will hold back next-gen consoles?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
they aren't high end cards

end of story, yes they are budget card, because you get close high end performance with mid tier price

the 1080ti which is a slight above those cards was 800 dollars when it was released, this is the first time cards this good have been released at this low of price from NVIDIA, stop it with this nonsense

when the 3080 series comes out, its not gonna have base price of 500 dollars, those are high end cards get the fukk outta here with this shyt

Bruh they are not budget cards. Do you not know what the word budget means? The 16 series are budget cards. The 2070 was a high end card when it released. You're literally the only person here and probably other places arguing differently.

You keep talking about the price, but the 980 retailed for the price of 549 and the TI for 649 when they released. Would you try to argue those are "budget" cards?

You sounding real uneducated here bruh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh they are not budget cards. Do you not know what the word budget means? The 16 series are budget cards. The 2070 was a high end card when it released. You're literally the only person here and probably other places arguing differently.

You keep talking about the price, but the 980 retailed for the price of 549 and the TI for 649 when they released. Would you try to argue those are "budget" cards?

You sounding real uneducated here bruh.

16 series is cheap, it's not a budget card

2070 super is a budget card because you're getting a good price for the performance, its a good deal, 16 series are cheap and not worth buying in my opinion, 2070 Super gives a high level of performance for a good price that's why its a budget card, you don't have to break the bank to get great performance, the 16 series does not give you a high level of performance

people being butt hurt over the word budget, proves they don't know what it means

If you don't have a budget you might as well get a the 2080ti because its the best card, you get the 2070 super because you are on the budget but you are still getting a quality product

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
16 series is cheap, it's not a budget card

2070 super is a budget card because you're getting a good price for the performance, its a good deal, 16 series are cheap and not worth buying in my opinion, 2070 Super gives a high level of performance for a good price that's why its a budget card, you don't have to break the bank to get great performance, the 16 series does not give you a high level of performance

people being butt hurt over the word budget, proves they don't know what it means

If you don't have a budget you might as well get a the 2080ti because its the best card, you get the 2070 super because you are on the budget but you are still getting a quality product
I noticed you skipped over the posts asking what kind of computer you got :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed you skipped over the posts asking what kind of computer you got :jbhmm:

I had like 50 daps yesterday I didn't see that quote

I also posted my shyt back in 2017 when I brought it, its in the PC thread, I didn't upgrade shyt since because I didn't need to lmao, the 3080ti will be my first upgrade, but since my SBA game through I'ma cop that 4k 120 hz Oled Monitor thats like 40hz, yall ain't about this life, ain't no point of getting into the PC shyt if you settling, there is no compromise, its only the best or nothing at all

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I also posted my shyt back in 2017 when I brought it, its in the PC thread, I didn't upgrade shyt since because I didn't need to lmao, the 3080ti will be my first upgrade, but since my SBA game through I'ma cop that 4k 120 hz Oled Monitor thats like 40hz, yall ain't about this life, ain't no point of getting into the PC shyt if you settling, there is no compromise, its only the best or nothing at all
:mjlol:

"if you don't got this watch, we can't beef"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

whats with this juelzing? just type your damn computer specs man, aint no one going back 3 years in a 1600 page thread to find your specs, stop dodging the question

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
whats with this juelzing? just type your damn computer specs man, aint no one going back 3 years in a 1600 page thread to find your specs, stop dodging the question
Well considering he said he bought his shyt years ago, he’s been PC Gaming on a budget since the day the RTX series dropped

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well considering he said he bought his shyt years ago, he’s been PC Gaming on a budget since the day the RTX series dropped

the meach the monster found the post when was arguing about the damn x box but yall to lazy to look it up

I-7
1080t Gaming Xi
16gb of ram

what else is there to know thats important, yall put too much into specs, the GPU is the most important thing when it comes to gaming,

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The only card that outmuch my 1080ti gaming X is the 2080ti, I mean a used 1080ti cost as much as a brand new 2070 super right now

If the 3 series was coming out in a few months I would get a 2080ti, only reason I haven't

also there's nothing wrong with PCing on a budget, I just called it what it is, I'd have a 4k 144hz monitor right now if I wasn't on a budget, but since I got stimulus bread for my business I can flip and get the best screen, can decide on a oled 120hz TV or a 2000 dollar gaming monitor, I just have to compare picture qualities and see which one is the best deal

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
The only card that outmuch my 1080ti gaming X is the 2080ti, I mean a used 1080ti cost as much as a brand new 2070 super right now

If the 3 series was coming out in a few months I would get a 2080ti, only reason I haven't

also there's nothing wrong with PCing on a budget, I just called it what it is, I'd have a 4k 144hz monitor right now if I wasn't on a budget, but since I got stimulus bread for my business I can flip and get the best screen, can decide on a oled 120hz TV or a 2000 dollar gaming monitor, I just have to compare picture qualities and see which one is the best deal
So ur admitting u didn’t have the best card G. Money means nothing to a nikka like urself so why not just get the 2080ti and then say fukk it and grab the 3080ti or 3090 or whatever the fukk? If u didn’t have a 2080ti u was budget gaming pimp......with ur logic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the meach the monster found the post when was arguing about the damn x box but yall to lazy to look it up

I-7
1080t Gaming Xi
16gb of ram

what else is there to know thats important, yall put too much into specs, the GPU is the most important thing when it comes to gaming,
I7 what? I noticed earlier you said i9 as well.

Also a 2070 super is 5% better than 1080ti so im not sure why you keep saying the opposite

lil ol budget gamer like yourself surely understands 5% difference right

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I7 what? I noticed earlier you said i9 as well.

Also a 2070 super is 5% better than 1080ti so im not sure why you keep saying the opposite

lil ol budget gamer like yourself surely understands 5% difference right

The 2070 is not 5 percent better, it actually out performs the 2070 super in most games, it just caught up to it with some drive updates, 1080ti is a 3 year old card, you just now gaming on the level I was 3 years ago, its a budget card
on Fallen Order 1080ti averages 55 fps at 4k max settings when the 2070 super averages 44 fps for an example, I put them in the same level which I already stated many times in this thread, the difference is the 1080ti is old hardware and the 2070 super is new lmao, unless you already own a 1080ti there is no reason to by one now yet morons still do it buying 500 for a used 1080ti

I didn't mean that as an insult like how are you trying to use, I never said I had a i 9, you don't need it for gaming, the i 7 is more than enough for the next 5 years, once again you are one of those super elite fake master race guys who don't even have the best shyt, you couldn't get the 1080ti so you had to wait for the budget version to be released which is the super 2070, its a good card, and for people who can't afford the 2080ti

that is a fact not a diss, don't why yall so butt hurt about it,

I already sold it my 1080ti, because the price will drop when the 3080 comes out in a few months, so I already got my down payment for my upgrade, if it was anything worth playing I would just pay a 2070 super in mean time and sell it when the 3080 comes out, but I already played everything I wanted on PC, last thing I played was the Final Fantasy remake on ps4 pro which I had to buy another playstation because I sold it when I brought my PC just to play it, and I was disappointed in the game, if I knew it was that average I wouldn't have rebrought the PRO but it is a couple playstation games coming out soon I will play so I'm not tripping

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The 2070 is not 5 percent better, it actually out performs the 2070 super in most games, it just caught up to it with some drive updates, 1080ti is a 3 year old card, you just now gaming on the level I was 3 years ago, its a budget card
on Fallen Order 1080ti averages 55 fps at 4k max settings when the 2070 super averages 44 fps for an example, I put them in the same level which I already stated many times in this thread, the difference is the 1080ti is old hardware and the 2070 super is new lmao, unless you already own a 1080ti there is no reason to by one now yet morons still do it buying 500 for a used 1080ti

I didn't mean that as an insult like how are you trying to use, I never said I had a i 9, you don't need it for gaming, the i 7 is more than enough for the next 5 years, once again you are one of those super elite fake master race guys who don't even have the best shyt, you couldn't get the 1080ti so you had to wait for the budget version to be released which is the super 2070, its a good card, and for people who can't afford the 2080ti

that is a fact not a diss, don't why yall so butt hurt about it,

I already sold it my 1080ti, because the price will drop when the 3080 comes out in a few months, so I already got my down payment for my upgrade, if it was anything worth playing I would just pay a 2070 super in mean time and sell it when the 3080 comes out, but I already played everything I wanted on PC, last thing I played was the Final Fantasy remake on ps4 pro which I had to buy another playstation because I sold it when I brought my PC just to play it, and I was disappointed in the game, if I knew it was that average I wouldn't have rebrought the PRO but it is a couple playstation games coming out soon I will play so I'm not tripping
So this entire time you posting all this false shyt, you dont even have a PC at all :laff: