Is It Cheating Or Not? Who Is Right Here??

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You said that until your wife and girlfriend catches emotional feelings for someone else and leaves you.

Cheating doesn’t always involve physical at first. People build an emotional connection and go from there.

I can tell you haven’t been in many relationships or naive as hell if you don’t think it can happen.
Must have happened to you :mjlol:
I agree with the woman its disrespect but not cheating
because doing all that shyt leads to cheating,

So hurt you didn't read my post
A person can have a moment of weakness or a ruff patch in the relationship
And they might contemplate cheating
I'm definitely not leaving someone for that

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Emotionally cheating :mjlol:
What kinda soft era is this
I agree with the woman its disrespect but not cheating
because doing all that shyt leads to cheating, but if you do those things but don't go through with the act, Im not considering that cheating

Ain't no way I'm staying with a girl having butterflies in her stomach for another man, fantasizing about him while laying next to me. That type of disrespect rises to the level of cheating imo, and is definitely grounds for canceling the entire relationship.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ain't no way I'm staying with a girl having butterflies in her stomach for another man, fantasizing about him while laying next to me. That type of disrespect rises to the level of cheating imo, and is definitely grounds for canceling the entire relationship.
Your woman will always find other men attractive
A loyal one won’t act on it
I guess you’re not attracted to any other women either
That’s ego shyt in my opinion

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I agree with lulu2316. The list was more disrespectful than cheating, but it does lead to actually cheating in many cases.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I'm not going though my bytches phone man so I don't fukking care.

I don't condone that kekeing but I have important things to worry about. She gets one strike and she's out. Either respect me or I will find some else that will

This is a right-to-work state. I will dump her immediately and for any reason but I don't go looking for shyt. If she even senses you being a little bit jealous she owns you. She can twist the knife to make you do anything she wants while acting completely naive

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Your woman will always find other men attractive
A loyal one won’t act on it
I guess you’re not attracted to any other women either
That’s ego shyt in my opinion
Wow, you are slow :francis:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
My wife and I been together for about 14-15 years now and I don’t check phones nor have ever felt uncomfortable or that I needed to check her about anything related to any other man.

That said again I don’t check phones, I feel like if it’s something I need to address it will eventually come to the light.

A lot of that shyt is rooted in insecurity. If you got to check people about disrespect, inappropriate conversations, or infidelity then it might be time to reevaluate that relationship.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
There's a huge difference in someone wondering vs them replacing their significant other with someone else mentally.

A guy sees a beautiful woman with a natural donkey butt, pinched waist and perky, college freshman class titties n he might wonder how she looks butt booty naked. For a second or two.

That's normal.

If he starts allowing that image to replace his so in moments of intimacy, that's a violation.

Your woman will always see someone who she can visually appreciate, and she might wonder in her secret space "does 6⁷ hella handsome n built have the brick to match his size" but only if she starts imagining him in place of you does the real danger start.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
YOU are the BANKROLLER.

If YOU deem it to be cheating then it's CHEATING.