Is It Cheating Or Not? Who Is Right Here??

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's all cheating but they try to highlight the physical cheating more because men usually physically cheat.

Women do the other forms of cheating way more than men physically cheat

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I agree wit the list except for the browsing history shyt.

What’s worse…emotional cheating or physical?
Cheating is cheating.
I'd be just as hurt if I found out she was siphoning money out the family account to a secret one
compared to catching feels for another nikka

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Who is right?
I feel like the definition of cheating I changing in the age of dating apps.

Thoughts?

IMG-7200.jpg
When #1 is happening then #2 already happened… both are must mutually exclusive… women engage in #1 of mental cheating which is far worse and men engage in #2 of physical cheating

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
My husband’s phone is his business.

Women spend years even decades stalking men they sleep next to every night. Never understood it.

I live my life to the fullest every day and prioritize myself. Ironically, he loves me more and more when i show him I have a life outside of him.

Stop being so needy and desperate, ladies. If he cheats cut him off. Set that boundary and never be afraid to be alone.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I mean there is a difference between physical cheating and emotional, but both should still be considered as cheating. Depending on who you ask, some would consider emotional cheating as worse.
Emotionally cheating :mjlol:
What kinda soft era is this
I agree with the woman its disrespect but not cheating
because doing all that shyt leads to cheating, but if you do those things but don't go through with the act, Im not considering that cheating

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The truth is there is no real "definition", it's not like a federal law you can just look up. And people have all kinds of personal reasons why one could be "bad" and another could be ok.

Not the person to weigh in on this really, as I am on the other end of the texts. but I always look at it like everyone needs a

public life
private life
secret life

it's just a question of degrees. When I did have a girlfriend, I do not want to know or need to know, what convos may be had via text with former lovers or whatever. it's not my business, unless it starts bleeding into our relationship.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
but I get there is a slippery slope between texting/catching up, and then thats becomes kind of a wedge.

theres' a few women I know who I can tell text me when they are not good with their partner. They will never meet up. but they hit me up.

there's others that will meet up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Emotionally cheating :mjlol:
What kinda soft era is this
I agree with the woman its disrespect but not cheating
because doing all that shyt leads to cheating, but if you do those things but don't go through with the act, Im not considering that cheating
You said that until your wife and girlfriend catches emotional feelings for someone else and leaves you.

Cheating doesn’t always involve physical at first. People build an emotional connection and go from there.

I can tell you haven’t been in many relationships or naive as hell if you don’t think it can happen.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Cheating is anything you wouldn't want your partner to be privy to :yeshrug:
That listed just exploded in number.......I used to have a text chat with a fit 6 who I knew wanted it, but I was just around for the employee discount back when footlocker was the shoe mecca ...full disclosure she knew I had a girl......used to write me the nastiest text talking bout if I was her boyfriend.....shrug

Daps
If you interact with the opposite sex in a way that you wouldn’t interact with the opposite sex when your mate is around, it’s cheating.

This is one of the reasons I could never be with a bisexual woman. If she has any friend, they could be a link. You would trip if you came home, and your wife was sitting on the couch with her male friend, but if it’s a female, and she’s bisexual, then you never know.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Honestly everything except 2 is cheating but I don’t even really care too much to crash out about it. If I catch my bytch cheating I’m out. Women be ready to kill you over another bytch when they can just go outside and jump on another dikk.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Also, some of this will be be about a persons personal belief in monogamy as a value.

if you really value and believe in monogamy as a value, as a part of your identity, rather than something you can opt in or opt out, (me) probably it would feel like cheating.

To me, the idea that you will forever be someones one and only, or that I could even meet someone's every need, and vice versa, is shaky at best.