Is it a Wrap for Black People in this Country as a Social and Economic Hegemony?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wouldn't call it defeatist, but more in attempt to wake us up and get shyt going. We don't know if and when reparations are coming, so we gotta grind now.

Anything else and we're just sweeping our problems under the rug
You know I don’t f with you- Idk you thought quoting me was a good idea. A thread full of nonblack Americans and cac agents talking about what black people should do - miss me. Go ahead and get your collective characters caricatures together. Talking that list of problems defeatism talk like I said. Never have anything positive or aspirational, definitely not posting up for educational purposes. Coincidence that there are 3 threads like this of the same nature??

Haven’t all of you posting up or creating threads like this been banned at some point or another? Get your life together before you evaluate.
:mjlol::mjpls:.:unimpressed:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You know I don’t f with you- Idk you thought quoting me was a good idea. A thread full of nonblack Americans and cac agents talking about what black people should do - miss me. Go ahead and get your collective characters caricatures together. Talking that list of problems defeatism talk like I said. Never have anything positive or aspirational, definitely not posting up for educational purposes. Coincidence that there are 3 threads like this of the same nature??

Haven’t all of you posting up or creating threads like this been banned at some point or another? Get your life together before you evaluate.
:mjlol::mjpls:.:unimpressed:

I've never had a Defeatism mindset. Posters on here call me a bootstraps c00n:manny:

I've never said or done anything bad to you so I'm not sure where this beef came from. I don't really read into posters here so you could very well be right that they're non American blacks and cacs, I personally don't know anything about that.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I wouldn't call it defeatist, but more in attempt to wake us up and get shyt going. We don't know if and when reparations are coming, so we gotta grind now.

Anything else and we're just sweeping our problems under the rug
I would call it stfu since OP isn’t even Black American himself.

Like I said another (insert Canadian, UK, Asian, cac, non AA etc etc here) and make a thread shutting down Black Americans, generalizing and posting about the most negative aspects of Black American culture for looks and likes.
:unimpressed:

Stop it broski
I lived in multiple west end hoods. Shes a poser that went too far. You can live on Weston road and not be from a hood. Hoods in Toronto are very specific.
She's not from any known block. Shes just a Mexican shorty from one of the nobody buildings off Weston that started this after she left high school. A bit slow a bit of beauty and a strong attachment to the hood image
Oh how surprising - he’s Canadian -
:snooze:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nah, I think we’ll actually see some improvement over the next decade. These past couple of years, a lot of Black people are getting serious about business and investing.

I'm going to keep saying it. Super Inflation is going to kill this monetary wealth people think they have. Notice when the stock market semi crashed last year after COVID hit the people who already built wealth took their money out and put it into tangible assets. You can still make money through investing right now, but I'd be careful depending too much on it for the future. Government more than likely is going to try to take control of it when things get as bad as they will get because of the lost value of currency. We haven't seen anything like it since the Great Depression and it's going to be worse than that.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
That’s what I gotta figure out. My lifelong dream has always been to go to Africa I have to make it happen.
:mjlol: you aint going nowhere. The fact that you said Africa like its some big city you can go setup shop in lets me know everything I need to know :dead:

Some of you will die never realising Africa is a continent with 54 countries that are very different in many ways and each one with its own unique history.

Thats like saying "yeah im planning on moving to Asia"...huh?:what: