Is it a Wrap for Black People in this Country as a Social and Economic Hegemony?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
When they placed them nazis in high positions everywhere it was a wrap. We are encircled. All the agencies are ran by them

they want their golden circle and beyond

The closest way out is switching masters and going from forced vassalage to vassalage of choice.

but for now the fourth reich is here.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Broski you were a militant guy that was exposed for being a white woman worshipper that was running away from someone beefing with you in a thread where you were told to meet him in real life.

Please, for the sake of the fact that we are two grown men, stop following me in every thread. Its annoying and pathetic. I can just put you on ignore but I'd like to think that you have a shred of sense and can just be a normal guy for once. If you cannot heed that, then fine, I'll put you on ignore. You'll never see me in real life to do anything so theres no purpose of net-beefing with you.

Salaam
nikka stop speaking on American issues like you are one of us p*ssy
Look at the fukking thread title?
Why would a muthafukka in Canada post some dumb shyt like that?

"This country"??

:heh:

Don't talk to me about being exposed..nikkas still got your photos floating around
There are black people in Canada
Y'all have issues too
Talk about that you fake fat cross eyed clown

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
nikka stop speaking on American issues like you are one of us p*ssy
Look at the fukking thread title?
Why would a muthafukka in Canada post some dumb shyt like that?

"This country"??

:heh:

Don't talk to me about being exposed..nikkas still got your photos floating around
There are black people in Canada
Y'all have issues too
Talk about that you fake fat cross eyed clown
Texasevenence, Marcus Garvey Selassie, Hardest Since MC REN
Broski you're a legitimate clown. Its sad that your life is to follow people on an internet forum to argue. You're not on anything, You Don't have anything and you aren't anything. I'll put you on ignore because its clear that you're mentally unstable and that your life has not become what you wanted. When I happen to come across you, its only because you've come out of the bushes to make a post about me, which means that you are obsessed with me and that you have nothing better to do in your life. You have no money, you have no clout, and your life is a mess. Please, please, please, focus on those things instead of waking up to beef wtih men on the intert you Goof loser.

InshAllah you get your life together before you hit 50 so that your legacy is not a coli beef artist.

Salaam U aleikum

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
without entertainment, you could argue it never started for us either.
Bullshyt. There was a legitimate black middle class in the 60s and 70s.

It’s over for black people as a collective group. The pandemic just sped the clock up. Get your degree or certs or whatever else you’re doing and worry about yourself. And your family.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Broski you're a legitimate clown. Its sad that your life is to follow people on an internet forum to argue. You're not on anything, You Don't have anything and you aren't anything. I'll put you on ignore because its clear that you're mentally unstable and that your life has not become what you wanted. InshAllah you get your life together before you hit 50 so that your legacy is not a coli beef artist.

Salaam U aleikum
So you have been pretending to have me on ignore all this time?
:deadmanny:

You have been a fake lying dummy your entire life
When is it gonna stop akhi?
When are you going to grow up?
Still trying to smuggle Dallas weed into Canada?
:deadmanny:

One can talk about America without fronting like they live here and go through what we go through
You clowns try too hard
Even during Ramadan?

:huhldup:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Yo this MarcusGarveySelasie / Texasevanescence guy is Furious

You negged me saying "With the following comment: Worry about Canada and Senegal u fake refugee fukk"

Brother you're literally 47 years old, you don't have a degree, you didn't finish school, you've been unemployed for most of your life and your greatest achievement is beefing with guys on here.

You're a Loser in every sense of the word. There's not one domain in life where you can look and say you have anything going for you.

Please, for your own sake and not ours, get some help once and for all.

Its Ramadan, so this the last time I'll be addressing your existence because when nikkaz told them to meet them and fight, you were mysteriously ducking from the beef. How do you live life being a bytch ass nikka at all times? It doesn't make sense.

But in any case, May Allah guide you and help you wallahi. Salaam

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
When they placed them nazis in high positions everywhere it was a wrap. We are encircled. All the agencies are ran by them

they want their golden circle and beyond

The closest way out is switching masters and going from forced vassalage to vassalage of choice.

but for now the fourth reich is here.

You really think Nazis got control of everything? What about Israel and how they get a ton of support from the U.S.?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How many threads are there going to be in here like this today with this Defeatism shyt? Gtfoh. Reddit Racist type psyops in here. 2 threads with the same content, same style posters/post history with the “Black American Community” negativity commentary.
:patrice:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-black-community-is-probably-the-worst-it’s-ever-been.846749/

1. Replies:

A moment ago

2. Watched
    The Black Community Is Probably the Worst It’s Ever Been
    KingZimbabwe ... 2 3

Replies:

A moment ago

3. Watched
    Is it a Wrap for Black People in this Country as a Social and Economic Hegemony?
    MalickSyXShabbaz ... 2

Replies:

1 m

1. Watched
      10 Million Dollars to Spend 2 uninterrupted Years in Cabrini Green in 1985 or Jordan Downs in 1992
      MalickSyXShabbaz ... 2 3

Replies:

9 minutes

Last edited:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m starting to think no. If you look into world history, we ruled the world for thousands of years. We were the most technologically advanced civilizations on the planet for literally thousands of years before America was even thought of. The pendulum always swings and the energy moved into the European’s favor several hundreds of years ago. Next it may be in Asia’s favor. But we already ran this shyt and that part of our story as a people might be over. I’m not sure what’s next though.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You really think Nazis got control of everything? What about Israel and how they get a ton of support from the U.S.?
Israel the ones out here funding death squads globally and selling weapons to the Nazi’s we’re backing in Ukraine.

Those people have nazi views themselves they fund that shyt in the shadows as long as they don’t interfere with Israel.

head of EU Comission, NATO chief of staff and UN Secretary General were active nazis, we put them in our think tanks and they all in Latin American enclaves.

It’s not a coincidence everytime you see a German Latino talk shyt on the news about a brown led Latin country that needs liberation. Che himself was killed by a former Nazi

Gotta remember the cacs here were nazis first technically. You are not that many generations away from black people being put into camps

This is just my own speculation, not trying to change minds just throwing what I think out there

Last edited: