Is islam the best religion for Black people.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
@Slaimon

Among these is the feeling that Islam offers an identity that transcends ethnicity and race. This particular aspect has been echoed by African-American converts to Islam,probably the most well-known of whom is Malcolm X. In fact, Malcolm X’s life, Reddie found, continues to play a role in why some black men, in particular, consider Islam. His life story provides a blueprint for many of these young men,not only in the United States,

More than 90% of all American black male Muslims became Muslims while incarcerated. He also claims that 80% of the prisoners who "find faith" while in prison convert to Islam.[1] These converted inmates are mostly African American, with a small but growing Hispanic minority

We all know in a culture filled with misogyny,Drug use,Murder. Islam is a pathway Way of life and i think can save black men. :umad:
It encourages unity and brotherhood that transcends race Can christianity do that???.

Last edited by a moderator:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
fukk them arabs, been enslaving blacks just like christians

:pachaha:

I think your misinformed brother. Black were slaves in those days. In islam the muazzin or know as the dude who announced prayer times was a former black slave and the prophets close friends.

Islam transcends Race.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
A lot of you either have selective memory or are just flat out ignorant.

It was the Arab Muslims who started the whole Trans-Atlantic slave trade that dispersed our race. Muhammad also did not have very kind opinions of black folk and is the reason why we have fools like Slaimon running around spewing drivel everywhere they go.

Was The Prophet Muhammad A White Slave Owning Racist

Some of you have choose to join because "you believe Islam is your Heritage", others have joined because you believe Islam is the true faith. A great majority of you have joined, because you were told Islam is the black man's religion and the prophet Muhammad was a black man. Many of you without doing much research are conned into believing this. But the truth is, Islam is not the black man's religion, (meaning it wasn't founded by black people, Doesn't have black prophets or a black God), the "prophet" Muhammad was not a black man, as a matter of fact his attitude toward black people is no different than that of the white Christian slave masters (Muhammad also owned "black" slaves). Islam is not the faith of Abraham or Moses. In this first letter to you, Muslims, I will deal with the Islamic group known as the Nation of Islam (NOI). In proceeding letters I will address the Moorish -Americans and Islam in General.

First let me prove that Muhammad was not a black man, he was WHITE, it is written in the Hadith (The Hadith is a collection of writing about Muhammad's every day life, these were written by people who knew and followed him. The Hadith can be called Islam version of the Gospels because it tells of Muhammad life and teachings)

In Hadith no.63,vol 1, it says: "When a man arrived at the mosque, he asked, "who amongst you is Muhammad?" The companions of the prophet replied "THIS WHITE MAN RECLINING ON HIS ARM".

In Hadith no.122, vol 2 and in vol 2 Hadith no. 141, when Muhammad raised his arms in prayer, it tells us that 'The WHITENESS of his armpits became visible". The Hadith vol 1, no. 367 tells us that Anas, one of Muhammad's trusted companions "saw the WHITENESS of the penis of Allah's prophet".

My brother or sister if you converted to Islam because you were told by other Muslims that Muhammad was a "black" man, you have been led away from the truth and become a Muslim by lies and deception. The fact remains that Muhammad was not black as many have been told.

Next Muhammad was a owner of "black" slaves

In Hadith no.436, vol 6, It says: when Umar came to visit Muhammad, he saw a "BLACK SLAVE OF ALLAH'S APOSTLE sitting on the first step" Ibn Qayyim alJawiyya, a great Muslim historian, wrote in his famous book Zad al-Ma'ad (part 1 pg 160): "Muhammad had many male and female slaves. He used to buy and sell them, but he purchased more than he sold, especially after God empowered him by his message, as well as after his immigration from Mecca. He once sold one black slave for two. His name was Jacob al-Mudbir".

He also gives us the names of Muhammad black slaves on pgs 114-116, which were:

Bilal, Abu Hurairah, Usamah Ebn Zaayed, and Rabbah were just a few of the black slaves of Muhammad.

The most famous slave market in Muhammad's day was the slave market in Mecca. Many "blacks" (Hebrews) were stolen from African villages and were auction off like cattle in the same manner as they were in the America's. I must mention here that it was the Arab Muslims that introduce the white European Christians to capturing and selling's "blacks" (Hebrews) on the west coast of Africa, that's why there is similarity between the Arab enslavement of Hebrews ("blacks") in the so called Mid-East and the Christian enslavement of Hebrews ("Blacks") in the west).

Muhammad also mistreated his 'Hebrew slaves". He also said "That if you dreamed of a "black" woman, this was an evil omen (Hadith no 9, vol,162,163). He also referred to black people as "raisin heads" (Hadith no.662, vol 1).

Many believe that Arabs are still buying and selling black slaves today. In the Sudan, Muslims slave markets has been revived as blacks in chains from the Dinka Tribe are now being auctioned off to Muslim masters. In Arabic the common word for black is "Abd" which also means "slave".

Yet Islam is the "truth". Stupid nikkas.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:pachaha:

I think your misinformed brother. Black were slaves in those days. In islam the muazzin or know as the dude who announced prayer times was a former black slave and the prophets close friends.

Islam transcends Race.

:aicmon:

they still had slaves and most came from africa. fukk does it matter if they had a black man saying the prays?

they had black preachers and priests in the americas as well.

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
@Slaimon

We all know in a culture filled with misogyny,Drug use,Murder. Islam is a pathway Way of life and i think can save black men.
It encourages unity and brotherhood that transcends race Can christianity do that???.

BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM. ISLAM IS A PERFECTED RELIGION BY THE PERFECT CREATOR. ISLAM IS FOR ALL OF MANKIND UNTIL THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT. BLACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE JOIN ISLAM FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

Last edited:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I'm not religious and I think people who believe in the literal history/story of X religion is retarded however I do think black people need it....

Black folks are already gooned out and killing eachother with like 90% of them believing in a higher power

Imagine how bad things would be if they DIDN'T believe in an imaginary man in the sky?

Sh1t would probably be worse, so yeah, religion is necessary in the black community for sure

:manny: