Is Instagram warping my perception of women & female promiscuity?

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

These are just a few. I follow a ton of people lol. Your “IG experience” depends solely on what you choose to follow. I see nothing but turtles, inspirational/self help videos, cooking, painting, dancing, singing etc because that’s what I want to see. If I’m in the mood to see things outside of that, I just search it but not follow it.

:comeon:
I just peeped. Literally every profile you posted where the woman could/would be considered attractive, they have thirst traps. One of the girls literally labeled herself a "lusty" artist :russ:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
U showed ass all day for 5$ a song tho as a retired stripper

Sup with u Mary Magadalene hoes

Anyways. Yes and no @Jesus Bhrist I will go into it in a second.

Half the people in your country fukk for the price of a 20 minute Lyft ride. Your whole culture centers around hoeing. I can't imagine how many WM nut on your little fetus face before you came out of your mom breh. That's why you can't keep words about selling sex out ya mouth. You were literally bred to be nut in and on. Your projecting is wild hilarious. I make a honest live and I don't sell sex of any kind. You're 3rd world trash. When you're from a country that's GDP doesn't depend on how many money shots ya'll can achieve in a year holla at me. Until then feliz navidad.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

These are just a few. I follow a ton of people lol. Your “IG experience” depends solely on what you choose to follow. I see nothing but turtles, inspirational/self help videos, cooking, painting, dancing, singing etc because that’s what I want to see. If I’m in the mood to see things outside of that, I just search it but not follow it.

This. You literally choose your own content. lol

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll dudes are funny. You follow chicks who just show ass all day and then complain about it. I followed a few girls but mostly comedians and artsy stuff. Seeing the few women I follow asses daily got disturbing so I stopped following them. I just don't wanna look at ass all day. It didn't feel healthy and I think a lot of people feel the same way...so stop.
Im still perplexed, are you male or female

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our world has become mentally unhealthy. The coli is a microcosm of that.

Yeah its something I had to come to terms with myself years ago.

Its part of (not the full reason but part of) why i got off social media.
I would find myself harbuoring anger towards people I didn't even know.

I don't need someone else living in my headspace like that, especially someone i dont even know

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not complaining I love the aesthetics of the female anatomy lol but even female Instagram comedians be thirst trapping, even bytches that be drawing & painting be painting in they panties lol I follow a diverse group of people & pages on Instagram so im not just following hoes, I’m just saying thotting & thirst trapping seems a bit more ubiquitous than I remember
I love how some female posters in here immediately jumped to extremes, accused you of following "hoes" and called dudes "weirdos"

To deny instagram and social media as a whole is not having an effect over society is nonsensical and naive.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
So they have to be ugly? :dead: I swear you nikkas are weird asf, never happy.
? The topic is the proliferation of women sexualizing THEMSELVES on the platform. You posted women who supposedly don't do that. Cool. The problem is, I went through those profiles and the things being discussed in here are still prevalent in YOUR provided examples. Of course some unattractive woman with an unexceptionable body isn't likely to post that kind of content. But all the talented women you posted who ARE generally attractive with nice bodies still feel the need to mix that in with their craft. It's as if they feel it's the only way to make themselves interesting.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll dudes are funny. You follow chicks who just show ass all day and then complain about it. I followed a few girls but mostly comedians and artsy stuff. Seeing the few women I follow asses daily got disturbing so I stopped following them. I just don't wanna look at ass all day. It didn't feel healthy and I think a lot of people feel the same way...so stop.

They do this ALL the time. Every day, Every week, Every month, Every year. I don't know how they complain about promiscuity and sexuality so much if they partake in it. Its some weird phenomenon i will never get. If we are partaking it then we cannot say anything at all and be hypocritical especially when many of these guys will walk right pass the nice square nerdy chick that has different interests.