Is Homelander the GOAT movie/TV villain?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Walt raped his wife, poisoned children, threatened to kill his old CIVILIAN science partners out of pride and had his DEA brother in law killed but he's not a villain :mjlol:

shytty person =/= a villain

We callin Tony Soprano a villain too now?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Walt raped his wife, poisoned children, threatened to kill his old CIVILIAN science partners out of pride and had his DEA brother in law killed but he's not a villain :mjlol:

And James St Patrick killed his mentor, put his childhood friend in jail, killed his loyal mentee when he knew he was innocent, got his adopted to brother to kill his biological father when he didn't need to, murdered an innocent man because he was in a relationship with his ex wife :dead:.NOBODY considers the character a villain.

Last edited:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And James St Patrick killed his mentor, put his childhood friend in jail, killed his loyal mentee when he knew he was innocent, got his adopted to brother to kill his biological father when he didn't need to, murdered an innocent man because he was in a relationship with his ex wife :dead:.NOBODY considers the character a villain.
shytty person =/= a villain

We callin Tony Soprano a villain too now?
Do yall retards not know what villain protagonist is? These cats aren't The Punisher

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Homelander as a Supervisor would have your department #1 every year.

"Hey Mr Lander, can I get that PTO next week for my surgery???

7e27bda38dc0358f3092a8a0b38e46bd7c8589dc.gif

"You know what....On second though, I ain't need that transplant anyway :mjcry:"

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the criteria? I think Anthony Starr is a great actor more than Homelander is a great villain

If we're talking accomplishments Palpatine ran the Galaxy for almost 100 years, created the chosen one, corrupted him, and used him as his right hand slave for 30 years and destroyed the Jedi. Who's fukkin with that?

In The Dark Knight the Joker had Batman and Gordon looking like fools, and took Dent, their only hope to make a real change, and turned him into a nihilistic vigilante. Batman and Gordon then create a lie that paints Batman as a villain because Joker was right about everything and made it look easy. And he killed their bytch:wow:

Dr Gero gave his entire life to killing Goku for destroying Red Ribbon. This man, a regular ass human nowhere near as powerful as them DBZ nikkas, created the androids and Cell who was more powerful than all of them. And although Cell was defeated, he did succeed in killing Goku so Gero won:wow:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Thanos is great but really only one movie worth. His stuff pre Infinity War was negligible. Endgame Thanos was a multiverse shell of IW Thanos.

Homelander still makes my hair stand on end everytime he enters the room. He's so totally twisted, and he has the authority. Nothing can touch him and it makes for an amazing character study.

Not only "what if Superman was evil".. Homelander has his own personality such that I don't really even think of "evil Superman" when he's on. He's just Homelander.

Shout out to the actor and the writers. The comic Homelander is nothing special.
He lost some of his menace when they had him beaten last season. The only one that should realty be able to beat him or go toe to toe is the contingency plan put in place ( comic twist).

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My whole Coli persona is inspired by Star Wars and I would still put 2 or 3 villains ahead of Sidious
Why? He is one of the few villains in fiction history who has absolutely no redeemable qualities. He is just....evil. he does what he does for power, control, self benefit, and evil. He was never a nice person who got turned evil in any media we've seen, he never wavers, he's just evil. He's killed billions. And he just acts, looks, and sounds pure evil.

Palpatine is the goat

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do yall retards not know what villain protagonist is? These cats aren't The Punisher

"Villain protagonist"? :what:

So who was the hero of Breaking Bad? Because a villain is someone who opposes a hero as an antagonist? :dead:

This is why Walter White is an anti-hero which is simply a protagonist who doesn't have traditional heroic qualities or any at all.

You seem to thick because the protagonist is a scumbag it = villain.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Joffrey-Baratheon.Game-of-Thrones.webp

Dat Boy Joffrey

Da Gawd Ramsay

c6b02208506baa507ce051b0f0a3cd33fe-20-ramsay-bolton.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

For the OG's, Bob from Twin Peaks
right-place-right-time-1648844999.jpg

Keep that same Homelander Energy (Al Capone from Boardwalk)

al-capone-boardwalk-empire.jpg

This sociopath

succession-brian-cox-029fc47.jpg

This other sociopath (Vern from Oz)

images

My Name is My Name (Marlo from The Wire)

0*8VbOEyNcUT4kk_JE.jpg

From the movies

This insane b*stard

intro-1663082531.jpg

This dude from Inglorious Basterds

1*E8tm_byHemR9gI_zKvXdxg.jpeg

My boy from NCFOM - Anton Chigurh

1*rIttpsn9a0foqgAxnVhLBQ.jpeg

Including a bit of Anime - Shou Tucker
Shou-Tucker-And-Nina-Tucker-In-Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood.jpg

Shout out to the ladies

Aunt from The Sopranos