Is Homelander the GOAT movie/TV villain?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Thanos is great but really only one movie worth. His stuff pre Infinity War was negligible. Endgame Thanos was a multiverse shell of IW Thanos.

Homelander still makes my hair stand on end everytime he enters the room. He's so totally twisted, and he has the authority. Nothing can touch him and it makes for an amazing character study.

Not only "what if Superman was evil".. Homelander has his own personality such that I don't really even think of "evil Superman" when he's on. He's just Homelander.

Shout out to the actor and the writers. The comic Homelander is nothing special.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
he's up there... :ehh: unless there's another person on tv that people here would nominate???

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
sidious.gif

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Homelanders presence in every scene commands attention and submission. Even the ones who have leverage over him can’t overcome the fact that he could laser their eyes out or rip them apart limb from limb…Homelander is an arrogant, pompous prick but who’s going to tell him shyt when their life is on the line?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Homelander is the plot hole of the whole show.

It's already been established that he's pretty much invincible, answers to no one , kills people for next to nothing, and could wipe out the whole boys crew in 2 minutes or less.

But he doesn't. He just keeps letting them do stuff to ruin his plans. There's no reason why Butcher and Hughie should have survived multiple meetings with Homelander when he lasers people for way less.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I can't wait till he dies

But I absolutely DESPISE bullies so it's par for the course for me.

I'm actually becoming bored with the inevitability of his superiority

Great character and and actor non the less

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Homelander is the plot hole of the whole show.

It's already been established that he's pretty much invincible, answers to no one , kills people for next to nothing, and could wipe out the whole boys crew in 2 minutes or less.

But he doesn't. He just keeps letting them do stuff to ruin his plans. There's no reason why Butcher and Hughie should have survived multiple meetings with Homelander when he lasers people for way less.

I mean that's how most superhero / villian stories are... :heh: I mean superman CAN kill lex luthor within good reason but he wouldnt be a hero anymore...
homelander like the game of chess between butcher and him... he even said it when they was talking to each other in the scene where they met alone.

I think homelander loves that he has a foil... he gets off on it...

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I mean that's how most superhero / villian stories are... :heh: I mean superman CAN kill lex luthor within good reason but he wouldnt be a hero anymore...
homelander like the game of chess between butcher and him... he even said it when they was talking to each other in the scene where they met alone.

I think homelander loves that he has a foil... he gets off on it...

Yeah there's always a cat and mouse aspect to it but Superman is really a hero and Lex Luthor is as high profile as it gets. Homelander is not a hero, he's just a super powered killer pretending to be a hero for the cameras and the boys are realistically nobodies.

The Luthors and Jokers survive because they aren't going against killers. Homelander is a killer. Plot hole.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah there's always a cat and mouse aspect to it but Superman is really a hero and Lex Luthor is as high profile as it gets. Homelander is not a hero, he's just a super powered killer pretending to be a hero for the cameras and the boys are realistically nobodies.

The Luthors and Jokers survive because they aren't going against killers. Homelander is a killer. Plot hole.

of course homelander is a killer :pachaha: but like i said he gets off on having butcher around... he knows it butcher knows it...

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Thanos and Homelander in GOAT villain convos?? :dead: There are tv shows and movies that came out before the 2010s and 2020s yall know that right?