Is going to the movies by yourself weird?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
why do you need someone to go to a movie with you anyways? you ain't gonna be talking. sooo

only co dependent people or insecure ass people don't do shyt cause they ain't got someone to do it with

i go shopping, out to eat, have gone to clubs, bars, shows, etc by myself and have had a better time doing those things than going with someone else. i love my own company

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I think so, but it shouldn't matter if you're comfortable in your own skin.

most people aren't. some of the most seemingly confident people who always gotta be social or need others company are clearly some of the most insecure since they can't even enjoy their own company.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I went to the movies alone today. Cheapest, most relaxing movie experience ever. Total of $14 for tix, popcorn, and drink. :blessed:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: 2CT

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Pre pandemic I use to do it all the time now I just wait for movies to come out on streaming.

Even before the pandemic movie theaters were pretty empty during matinee times so I world usually go then.

Now prime time, nah too many people and that will get a little awkward lol

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nah I use 2 do it all the time.
I fell asleep fukked up one time and nobody woke me up. lights were on staff was cleaning and everything :mjlol:

suprised nobody robbed my stoopid ass :russ: