Is going to the movies by yourself weird?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Last time I went to the movies with some people I was completely embarrassed. Dude I was cool with had his " brother" with him. This dude was carrying on about some wild corny junk about drugs and cursing a lot. The folks behind us got up and left and let out a quick little joke, cracking on the dude as they left ( which pushed it over the top) I essentially felt guilty by association. Had the :snoop: face . Then the movie started and I was relieved, because the dude's mouth finally closed.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I see movies solo all the time now. If its something the wife don't wanna see and if its R and I can't take my 12 yr old, I may hit up some of the homies to see if they wanna roll but if I don't get an immediate yes I just roll solo. Just saw Wolverine a few weeks back by myself.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
No .... I did a few times.

In early and out early.

But then again I love my myself and don't care about no one else's thoughts So:manny:

isisleo86

All Star
Daps
My movie tastes are different from my friends. I like action, suspense, thrillers, horror, comedy movies. Almost none of my frinds like horror or suspense, they also like romance. I'm not watching a romance movie in the theatre.:stopitslime:

I tend to go to movies by myself a lot as a result. I don't mind it though. One day I'll meet my movie twin but for now I'm cool, I'm not needy, I enjoy my own company. :jawalrus:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I went to see a movie by myself for the first time last year and it was amazing. No one talking to me throughout the movie, no missing the movie trying to fukk with a girl if I went with one instead of my friends. I saw and understood the whole movie in the format it was needed to be seen in.