Is going to a wrestling show live worth it?

K.Y.R.I.E

All Star
Daps
Or is it better on TV?

I haven't been to a live taping since 08, but I heard in recent years there's a lot of standing around during commercial breaks and other weird nuisances that go on

Has anybody went to a show recently?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Depends on the show breh. That last RR in San Antonio was :banderas: and I'm definitely going back this time.

However, I would probably NEVER go to another mania with as long as them shyts are nowadays even with two days.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Depends on your seat I and the card, I suppose. I don't really like attending stuff live unless I get seats where I can see all the action well without having to look at some in-arena screen, but then I largely can't afford those anyway.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Never been to a Raw, SD, or PLE but I’ve enjoyed every House Show I’ve been too.

Nothing special happens at House Shows but it’s still a cool experience, you kind of respect wrestlers more for performing that same match over and over again each night.

I got seats by the ramp a couple of times, dapped up Roman, Becky, Goldust, Seth, and couple others, can’t remember. Got to see the Shield, CM Punk, and John Cena perform. Kinda surreal seeing them in person, they really do seem larger than life in some aspects but that’s what’s cool about Pro Wrestling.

Long story short, yes it’s worth it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:The only time I actually caught a wrestling event was at a Walmart parking lot. Apparently the match was the drizzling shyts because only like 5 people was in the crowd including my wife and I who was getting to the car.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It went to Raw on DX night last week at Barclays

It was lit...NYC is a smark town and it was the RAW after a PPV so the crowd was live AF

To tell you the truth, I been down in front amongst the AEW, NJPW, and WWE crowds and this past RAW was the only time I had been "neckbearded" so to speak.

3 out of the 4 of us got there on time and when we got to the section, they seated everyone wrong and when they finally figured out what who was sitting in our seats, it was these two FAT musty CAC neckbeards and of course they were white and would not move, and YES it was TWO men easily 300 pounds each, taking up FOUR seats because they were the foldable removable chair types.

The first usher was like "You gotta tell them to move". So we like "We don't gotta tell them shyt...that's YOUR job"

She like "Uh uh" in a sassy ass tone so we like nah we ain't even standing here and arguing with you

So we went to the other side to another usher...she was awesome and got us even better seats than we paid for, and we had some pretty decent seats to begin with.

All in all it was a good experience and that was the first time I had a real deal "neckbeard" situation

Even the AEW shows I been to, really down front is filled with a lot of TSC Smark Types where dudes are using lingo and chit chatting between matches on shyt that only smarks would be discussing (Punk, Omega, promos, etc.)

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
I haven’t been to one since wrestlemania rock vs cena , where the yes chant was created , shyt was fun ,don’t know about now :manny: