Is Future using drugs that could harm him?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Its a good thing i can tell a lot of yall dont fukk wit drugs. Good for yall.

But yes. Lean isnt good for you. You will become addicted. You will jones for it just like a heroin addict.

And yhe thing is this. Unless your rich, who do u know has codeine laying around by the bottle. Not many people ill trll u that. So when your jonsin and u cant find nothing, your gon look for roxys or dope. Once you touch that dope, your gojna forget lean real quick. Heroin is sweeping the nation and this lean campaign in hiphop isnt helping

And those xans aint good either. A good friend of mine dead at 22 he got locked up and started hoing thru benzo withdrawel and had a seizure and went brain dead. Rip to the kid. He had a young family and everything.

Last edited:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I forgot folks snorted them shyts :snoop:. Guess if you have the junkie mindset you're more likely to die from any substance. I have a friend who was eating 10+ tabs a day at one time and his only complaint was constipation:skip:. You would have to drink a lot of codeine to OD tho I think. Even if you was drinking it straight out the bottle you'd fall asleep before you could do any real damage. Pimp prolly was on that level or close to it and I think that along with sleep apnea led to his untimely demise.

Yea that nikka future be talking bout shrooms, acid , opiates, Benzos.. Damn near everything but that white and brown less he talkin bout moving it:patrice:. I'm of the mindset that a lot of rappers are snorting powder but they can't put it out there since it's "looked down on" in the rap community for the most part

:ohhh: Funny you mention that cause I was just telling my boy the other day that most of these druggy type rappers are probably low key powder heads and even the ones who don't endorse hard drug usage.. Remember that clip of 50 being caught backstage about to do a line and Gucci going into rehab for cocaine abuse..... if there wasn't the stigma of crack attached to it I honestly think it would get as much mention as lean is right now.....

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
:ohhh: Funny you mention that cause I was just telling my boy the other day that most of these druggy type rappers are probably low key powder heads and even the ones who don't endorse hard drug usage.. Remember that clip of 50 being caught backstage about to do a line and Gucci going into rehab for cocaine abuse..... if there wasn't the stigma of crack attached to it I honestly think it would get as much mention as lean is right now.....
true

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
I wouldn't go that far bruh, I've known people to od on percocets because nikkas will crush them shyts and snort em. And yes you can od on codeine even though it's one of the weakest opiates in relation to others and would take a lot to od on.

I mean I'm not a big fan of rappers glorifying opiate abuse but codeine was kinda something I never really considered a hard drug, but Future recent songs routinely mentions percocet (Hydrocodone) and I'm like :whoa: we entering into junkie territory now....

And did anyone notice Future Hendrix mentioning takin Acid....:leon: caught me off guard

Pretty sure Percs are Oxy, and are way more potent than Hydro's.

Ever since Beast Mode in particular he's been rapping a lot more about drug consumption than ever before.

MufasaChoppa

The Rise & Fall Of Mufasa Choppa
Daps
Reppin
L.A , California
:patrice:. I'm of the mindset that a lot of rappers are snorting powder but they can't put it out there since it's "looked down on" in the rap community for the most part

This. Rappers been on the white since the beginning of Hip hop.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its 2015 breh. Anybody can get any drug they want. Living that superstar life, its probably a must that he goes to harder and harder shyt to get high.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
think rappers do what they say brehs :mjlol:

Studio crack heads?

:ohhh:

For real though future is in his early 30s and that's the age where nikkas will wanna make it a netflix night after a hard night of partying. Unless of course you're an addict.

But then again most 30 something's can't stand going to the club.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
tumblr_mbbuvof7Tu1qcb984o1_500.png

hes prolly just pouring it for somebody else ... such a nice guy

Whoa, he's making lemonade. Future is always the best house guest over anyone. :ohhh: Future is like, "We dont need drugs,guys. All we need is quite Simply....Lemonade"

Coli, dont throw tomatoes. :ufdup:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Pretty sure Percs are Oxy, and are way more potent than Hydro's.

Ever since Beast Mode in particular he's been rapping a lot more about drug consumption than ever before.

they are&it isn't a good idea to sniff any pain pill that has aspirin in them..