Is Future using drugs that could harm him?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Future will be perfectly fine if he's just doing what he raps about

maxresdefault.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
yeah bruh look skinny still....even my nig Nipsey started looking :flabbynsick: and he got those East African genes that make him look hungry even after Thanksgiving dinner so u kno he really got that "H-Town in my cup" like his song go....Future don't look :flabbynsick yet and he rapping like he drink double what Nip probably do

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I just burn the green, these rapper hippies be on 6 different drugs everyday all day to get right.

So let's say Future mentions lean on every single song he makes? Is that a reach?

Say he is a lean head, mixed with the pills , molly and the tree and whatever that slows him
Down then goes to sleep. Dangerous. Don't wanna see future not on earth making music but gotdamn the music is so :ohlawd:

DJ esco looks like he belongs at a rave on molly jumping around with his shirt off.

Also DAB dance is shytting on anything from
Any region still.

SHOCKING!!!!!!! The #1 Album Right Now In the Black Community And Its Content

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Percs,Xans,Tabs,Lean, and weed won't kill you individually.. When you mixing all that shyt and drinking alcohol tho or have an underlying condition:whoa:.. Also Lean is a very weak opiate by itself. Don really get why it's glorified :manny:

I wouldn't go that far bruh, I've known people to od on percocets because nikkas will crush them shyts and snort em. And yes you can od on codeine even though it's one of the weakest opiates in relation to others and would take a lot to od on.

I mean I'm not a big fan of rappers glorifying opiate abuse but codeine was kinda something I never really considered a hard drug, but Future recent songs routinely mentions percocet (Hydrocodone) and I'm like :whoa: we entering into junkie territory now....

And did anyone notice Future Hendrix mentioning takin Acid....:leon: caught me off guard

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I wouldn't go that far bruh, I've known people to od on percocets because nikkas will crush them shyts and snort em. And yes you can od on codeine even though it's one of the weakest opiates in relation to others and would take a lot to od on.

I mean I'm not a big fan of rappers glorifying opiate abuse but codeine was kinda something I never really considered a hard drug, but Future recent songs routinely mentions percocet (Hydrocodone) and I'm like :whoa: we entering into junkie territory now....

And did anyone notice Future Hendrix mentioning takin Acid....:leon: caught me off guard
I forgot folks snorted them shyts :snoop:. Guess if you have the junkie mindset you're more likely to die from any substance. I have a friend who was eating 10+ tabs a day at one time and his only complaint was constipation:skip:. You would have to drink a lot of codeine to OD tho I think. Even if you was drinking it straight out the bottle you'd fall asleep before you could do any real damage. Pimp prolly was on that level or close to it and I think that along with sleep apnea led to his untimely demise.

Yea that nikka future be talking bout shrooms, acid , opiates, Benzos.. Damn near everything but that white and brown less he talkin bout moving it:patrice:. I'm of the mindset that a lot of rappers are snorting powder but they can't put it out there since it's "looked down on" in the rap community for the most part