is forgetting sarah marshall a top 5 comedy of the last decade?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Movie is funny as fukk

Mila :wow::wow:
I don't know what the fukk they did to Mila in this movie but she was looking like a dime. Never found her anywhere close to as attractive as she was in this movie. There's a few other females like that too where they look gorgeous in one role but never quite the same in anything else bu can't think of any more examples.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I don't know what the fukk they did to Mila in this movie but she was looking like a dime. Never found her anywhere close to as attractive as she was in this movie. There's a few other females like that too where they look gorgeous in one role but never quite the same in anything else bu can't think of any more examples.

:ohhh: I had this same thought breh. She looked straight 10/10. Normally she’s cute and shyt, but man in the movie I was straight imagining some grimy shyt :shaq:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
cameron diaz in the mask