is forgetting sarah marshall a top 5 comedy of the last decade?

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
my top three comedies of this "era" would probably be pineapple express, observe and report, and step brothers

big fan of forgetting Sarah Marshall and I love you man both, but I love you man seems to hold up better ~ five years later

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
my top three comedies of this "era" would probably be pineapple express, observe and report, and step brothers

big fan of forgetting Sarah Marshall and I love you man both, but I love you man seems to hold up better ~ five years later

pineapple express was funny as fukk and continued to maintain it's funny throughout the course of the movie from start to finish :russ:
seth rogen was funny as a bytch in observe and report :mjlol:

step brothers had it's moments :lolbron:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
i hear what you sayin' but hot tub time machine at number 3? :what:

horrbile bosses, pineapple express, dodgeball, superbad, bridesmaids, knocked up, anchorman, talladega nights and even role models are all better that hot tub time machine

i was anticipating' hot tub time machine too, but that movie won't all that :ld:

No particular order

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Thats a first. I remember that movie being awful.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
it ain't great in the way that like it's a ground breakin' movie, but it's funny nevertheless. seth rogen was at least :yeshrug:

IDK. I just found it to be very weird humor wise and forced. Matter of fact, thats the movie where I kind of got off the Rogan wave.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
IDK. I just found it to be very weird humor wise and forced. Matter of fact, thats the movie where I kind of got off the Rogan wave.

yeah, i hear you. like i said, it had moments but i agree, he was startin' to lose me there although the very last movie of his that i liked was funny people

rogen's movies for me are like knocked up, superbad, the 40 year old virgin, and pineapple express. also, funny people. that's a personal favorite of mine

everythin' else of his since then has been kind of run of mill. he lost me once he did that green hornet movie. i lost interest then :yeshrug:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
40 Year Old Virgin
Superbad
Pineapple Express
Hot Fuzz
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

My top 5

Step Brothers and Tropic Thunder are right behind those

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
Thats a first. I remember that movie being awful.
it's definitely not for everyone. a common shortcut descriptor has been "taxi driver as a dark comedy" but that's fairly accurate...really dense picture, gets better with every viewing. I'd even consider it one of the most underrated American films of the 2000s in general

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
No particular order but

1) 40 year old virgin
2) Hangover
3) Hot tub time machine
4) Role Models
5) Superbad
6) Anchorman
7) Stepbrothers
8) Knocked up
9) Pineapple Express
10) Talladega Knights
11) Horrible Bosses
12) Due Date
13) Bridesmaid
14) We are the Millers
15) Tropic Thunder
16) Dodgeball
17) The Campaign
18) The other guys
19) Walk Hard
20)

And thats off top. I just can't get into Jason Segel at all. Never funny. That movie was completely carried by Russell Brand

No "21 Jump Street", "Hot Rod", or "Black Dynamite"? :mjcry: